Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #3,962 of 41,103
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398627_351800701498019_100000042752623_1464276_1678736521_n.jpg

Currently being reorganized.

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #3,963 of 41,103

Quote:
Austin Morrow, what do you use the Blue Yeti for? You mentioned podcasts once and I could use something to do :wink:

I use the Yeti for podcasting, and it works great!

Jan 28, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #3,966 of 41,103
My God ITCW!  That right there, step by step is where I'm going.  It may take me a while, and the equipment may not be the same, but that glass, black, silver, stripped down, pinned down presentation just sits me right on my ass.  Very nice sir.

Jan 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #3,968 of 41,103

Quote:
Thanks, Chris. Always nice to have a mature and kind person commenting on the forums. 
smile.gif

haha, I'm not always mature and kind. I'm pretty sure I have verbally attacked you before... Stupid apple fanboy with spelling errors all over your blog! (btw, want me to let you know when I find such errors? I thought about sending you a PM or something.. But, I don't know.. A lot of people wouldn't appreciate that). At least if people are complaining.. it means they are visiting, eh?

It is a really, really pretty set up though. I'm genuinely jealous of how good looking everything on your desk it. Also, you have some photography skills :p

Jan 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #3,970 of 41,103

oh man, how do you like the PRS compared to the strat? Any plans on getting a les paul too? :wink: 

I just have a menial squier stagemaster and a fender 25r amp :/ 

haha but its something to start with I guess, I do enjoy my loop pedal however.
Quote:
It's an American Special and that's a Boss NS-2. I usually use that with my PRS and Peavey amp though...

Jan 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #3,971 of 41,103
Quote:
My God ITCW!  That right there, step by step is where I'm going.  It may take me a while, and the equipment may not be the same, but that glass, black, silver, stripped down, pinned down presentation just sits me right on my ass.  Very nice sir.

Thanks, Terps Fan. BTW, are you an UMD grad? I was a Terp myself.

Quote:
@ITCW
I have a very similar black glass desk, but mine isn't a corner one. Oh, how I want a corner desk
frown.gif

Very nice setup, btw. Is that can Amstel?

Thanks. It's my first-ever L-desk. Looks nice, but took 4 hours to build! And it's a can of A&W Root Beer,  not Amstel.

Quote:
Is that Nip tuck I see?

Yessir, only the best drama ever! (CSI and 24 come close)

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #3,972 of 41,103

Is that A&W Root Beer? I freaking love root beer! Where'd you get yours? I got mine from a grocery store. Do you amp yours?

Seriously, though. Really, really nice setup. Plenty of room to kick back. I need a headphone stand like yours.
Quote:

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #3,973 of 41,103

Quote:
Is that A&W Root Beer? I freaking love root beer! Where'd you get yours? I got mine from a grocery store. Do you amp yours?

Seriously, though. Really, really nice setup. Plenty of room to kick back. I need a headphone stand like yours.

Ah root beer.  Henry Weinharts is the best!  Can't get it here in NY have to order it.

Jan 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #3,974 of 41,103
Nice looking indeed. I still hate corner desks from the bottom of my heart. xD The space at the very corner is hard to reach, making it practically un-usable. In my opinion it's all a visual thing.

Jan 29, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #3,975 of 41,103
I like my Strat better than my PRS. I have played a lot of Strats and never liked any of them until I found this one and it is awesome. It feels perfect and has the Texas Special pickups which sound amazing. A Les Paul will be the next guitar I buy, actually almost bought one when I decided to try this Strat and then decided immediately that I had to buy this one.

Quote:
oh man, how do you like the PRS compared to the strat? Any plans on getting a les paul too? :wink: 

I just have a menial squier stagemaster and a fender 25r amp :/ 

haha but its something to start with I guess, I do enjoy my loop pedal however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back