Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 21, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #3,766 of 41,290

Quote:

Beautiful headphones. Sweet keyboard too. 
tongue_smile.gif

Its an IBM Model M Mechanical Keyboard my dad had, nothing like the original mechanical keyboard :D

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #3,768 of 41,290
No. Just that TECHNICALLY, the E9 is distorting the sound because your headphones are too low in impedance. But in practice, honestly can't tell a damn difference. All I hear is improvements.

People are just damn paranoid about numbers and specs, instead of what they actually hear. The D7000 out of the E9 is dead quiet, sounds fantastic, and is noticeably more enjoyable than just off the E7.

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #3,769 of 41,290

Quote:
Whuuuut? I thought people were all about tube pr0n.
biggrin.gif

There went my interest. I'm an SS man, but I understand the love for tubes...
Lol, a few added/replaced letters, and this would sound like a completely different conversation.

Haha I see what you did there LOL. Anyway I'm looking into getting a Concerto/StageDac combo, heard it pairs well with the LCD2s. 

Quote:
I have the same MF amp.  Great amp for the money.  What tube are you using?  I have Gold Lion, but I kinda like the stock Jan better.

High 5 I'm using the gold lion tubes too, actually I haven't heard the stock tubes yet when I bought the amp it came with the gold lions, the stock tubes are better?

Jan 21, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #3,771 of 41,290
Edit: Nvm...maybe the pc tower has some lights on it... looks like the glow's source is pretty low to the ground.

Jan 21, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #3,773 of 41,290
I edited my last post. Pretty sure its not the screen, but his PC, as the source seems to be low to the ground based off the reflection.

Jan 21, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #3,775 of 41,290

Quote:

Wow Navyblue is that a saxophone? How do you get it to glow blue like that?! 

Quote:
Edit: Nvm...maybe the pc tower has some lights on it... looks like the glow's source is pretty low to the ground.

Yes, there is a clear window on the PC casing and there is blue light in it. :)

Not that I am into this sort of things, when I bought the PC case I didn't know that it was windowed, which is kinda ugly when left dark, so I thought I might as well make it funky.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 21, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #3,776 of 41,290
I have to ask what the fantastic looking liquor is. I had some friends over tonite for Jack Daniels Single Barrel and we had a great tasting.

Quote:

I truly recommend the MoPads for those having their monitors on desk.

Played with my cam yesterday night, interesting but not quite there.

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #3,779 of 41,290
Hi djAmTrax

I see you have a Lehmann Black Cube Linear. Is that the normal one or the USB DAC version?

I am itching to pull the trigger and maybe purchase this as an upgrade to my Fiio E7 / E9 combo.

Would you recommend the BCL ? And I am also curious as to what kind or electronic music you listen through it.

Vey nice set up  in total you have there on the first post. Very nice indeed!!!

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #3,780 of 41,290
I managed to sell my Audioengine A2 and get some Polk Monitor 40s at a loss of only $5. Huge upgrade for less than the price of a fast food combo meal. Ah, the internet! Unfortunately the stands I ordered haven't been shipped yet, so they're just flooring it for now. Finally got the old Sansui up and running and put to good use. The headphone out is functional now for the most part and sounds surprisingly good. Much better than the Cube--warmer, ballsier, better dynamics--though still too noisy for the more sensitive HM5.

It looks rather charming all lit up in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back