Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Sep 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #2,086 of 41,135

Sep 18, 2011 at 8:13 AM Post #2,087 of 41,135
Nothing too elaborate. Musical Fidelity V-DAC & V-PSU into Little Dot MKIV. Optical out goes into Macbook which sits on my lap whilst music playing. The sofa is next to gear. The headphone stand cost £2. Yes £2 !! And has been burned in lol

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #2,089 of 41,135

Quote:
I found Bach was a little too wide for my headphones (I was nervous he was stretching the band), so I replaced him with Beethoven.

LOL! That is awesome.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #2,090 of 41,135

Quote:
Hey Clayton I've been really good lately, hope you are too!
I am actually trading my Auditor for a Violectic V100 tomorrow just see how that amp works with my headphones. I see you changed the positioning of the setup a bit? And I am missing some other components on the photo as well? I guess only the best is still there with you. 
beerchug.gif

Yes, .Sup, I'm doing well and I'm glad you're doing really good, too!

Yes, the missing components are in storage. I can't seem to part with them so they're in my bedroom. I've heard a lot of the Violectic V100. Congrats on that. The Violectic must be great for you to trade your Auditor for it.
beerchug.gif

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #2,091 of 41,135

Quote:
I found Bach was a little too wide for my headphones (I was nervous he was stretching the band), so I replaced him with Beethoven.

The finish on the amp and turntable doesn't match the table. Go out and buy a new table.

Otherwise, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back