Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #781 of 41,128

Quote:
LOL. True ... I do need to change out the Mau5 ... was on a big kick for a while. Thx on the clean although I have to work at it!

After hearing the other talent on his label (Feed Me, Skrillex) I'm not as big a fan as I was about a year ago. Still love it though. I'm totally jealous of all of your with Schiit amps. They look sooooooo good. And I want one sooooooo bad.

Apr 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #782 of 41,128
Wow that's super clean. So jealous...love macs.

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:04 AM Post #783 of 41,128
The thing about Skrillex that gets me is he goes from some obscure emo thrash band to pumping out dubstep like nobody's business in the span of like a few months. He absolutely exploded and somehow knew all the ins and outs of production? it just seems fishy to me. And his hair looks absolutely ridiculous.

Quote:

After hearing the other talent on his label (Feed Me, Skrillex) I'm not as big a fan as I was about a year ago. Still love it though. I'm totally jealous of all of your with Schiit amps. They look sooooooo good. And I want one sooooooo bad.

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM Post #785 of 41,128

Quote:

I know the Lyr is amazing looking in person ... I just keep staring at it. The design lines and craftmanship belie the price.

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #787 of 41,128

Quote:
The thing about Skrillex that gets me is he goes from some obscure emo thrash band to pumping out dubstep like nobody's business in the span of like a few months. He absolutely exploded and somehow knew all the ins and outs of production? it just seems fishy to me. And his hair looks absolutely ridiculous.

I don't mind. It's good stuff no matter how fishy. He does the DubStep, and some excellent Electro House stuff too. I just love listening to it.

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #788 of 41,128
man i would so love a lyr for my orthos!   lucky dogs...  I cant remember if i posted in this thread but here is a super recent pic :)  

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #790 of 41,128
lol i seriously laughed at ur reply post.     sorry after looking at that i realized how much wooood was in that frame ha, its a cheapo shelf from wally world         

edit: so i felt bad about that woody pic and snappd a quick one of the setup, sorta messy. and yes those are rocks on my shelf, im sort of a geologist...

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #791 of 41,128

Quote:
lol i seriously laughed at ur reply post.     sorry after looking at that i realized how much wooood was in that frame ha, its a cheapo shelf from wally world         

edit: so i felt bad about that woody pic and snappd a quick one of the setup, sorta messy. and yes those are rocks on my shelf, im sort of a geologist...

I meant the headphones and the stand. But the shelf is nice too I guess. lol

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #792 of 41,128
^ thanks, built them a while back. theyre birds eye maple cups and its the longest ive ever kept a single can!  

M

Apr 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #794 of 41,128
I am quite new to hifi head-phones and just in the process of building a system. Currently only this semi mobile combo of Sony D50, AKG K242HD, and Grado RS80i.  
Contemplate about an upgrade with Yulong D100, Yulong A100, Beyer DT880 and Grado RS1i.  

Sony D50 plus Grado RS80i

Sony D50 plus AKG K242HD

Apr 9, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #795 of 41,128

Quote:
man i would so love a lyr for my orthos!   lucky dogs...  I cant remember if i posted in this thread but here is a super recent pic :)  

birdseye maple cool looking things you should try quilted maple get some high quality stuff dye it black sand it back dye it some other color and have a really cool look to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back