Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #331 of 41,129
That is some rainbow-vomit inducing awesomeness right there.

Quote:
^^^ Gotta say that the WA2 + HD800s is a fabulous pairing. Since you kinda asked, here is a photo with my full sized headphones included:

Jan 22, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #333 of 41,129

Quote:
^^^ Gotta say that the WA2 + HD800s is a fabulous pairing. Since you kinda asked, here is a photo with my full sized headphones included:

Yep a pretty nice selection that's for sure.  Think that would be my choice.  Only thing left is the new Stax release when it happens and a Blue Hawaiian. .......always more though huh?  A disease of more....
blink.gif

Jan 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #334 of 41,129
Or, instead of the C32, he could just get a picture of the car he bought with the money.
Quote:
Quote:

Yep a pretty nice selection that's for sure.  Think that would be my choice.  Only thing left is the new Stax release when it happens and a Blue Hawaiian. .......always more though huh?  A disease of more....
blink.gif

Jan 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #336 of 41,129

Quote:
blink.gif

Stax Rig...The Final Frontier.
smile.gif

My wife would kill me though....

Jan 23, 2011 at 1:09 AM Post #339 of 41,129
what you talking about? it's awesome. especially the yamaha receiver. i'm curious on your top blue headphone tho. they look nice. also wondering if that cd player you have there is pioneer cause mine looks exactly like that i have down stairs.

Quote:
Here is mine, as of a few minutes ago 
smily_headphones1.gif
  It's nothing like many of the incredible ones that have been shown in this thread, but it'll do (for the moment).

Jan 23, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #340 of 41,129

Quote:
what you talking about? it's awesome. especially the yamaha receiver. i'm curious on your top blue headphone tho. they look nice. also wondering if that cd player you have there is pioneer cause mine looks exactly like that i have down stairs.

Thanks! 
smily_headphones1.gif
 The blue pair of headphones is a Stanton Dynaphase Sixty from the early 1970's. It actually just arrived today, and I am going to fix it up, as it is certainly unique looking, and the sound quality will also be improved once I am done. The CD player is an Optimus (one of Radio Shack's now-discontinued house brands) CD-1760. It was quite possibly made by Pioneer, then re-branded as an Optimus.

Jan 23, 2011 at 2:42 AM Post #342 of 41,129

Quote:

Quote:
blink.gif

Stax Rig...The Final Frontier.
smile.gif

My wife would kill me though....

I got rid of mine.

Jan 23, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #344 of 41,129
Jan 23, 2011 at 5:28 AM Post #345 of 41,129
After shooting more than 100 photos trying to get one that isn't blurry as hell, I give up. So just imagine a poorly-crafted foldable stool made in wood shop with an iPod Touch, Westone 1, and ATH-M50 on sitting on it. Honestly I have no idea how you people can take such good photographs

You all have such nice looking setups too, I've just got a tiny desk in my bedroom that barely has enough room for my monitor and keyboard on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back