Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 19, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #23,446 of 41,300
I like those small wooden racks on top of the counter. Clean, simple look to them. Would you mind saying where you got them?

Before this, i had to take out amps one by one whenever i wanted to try as they were mainly in the storage
But i finally managed to dedicate a section of my room for them :)[/
IKEA shelves are the best!!!

Feb 20, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #23,448 of 41,300

Before this, i had to take out amps one by one whenever i wanted to try as they were mainly in the storage
But i finally managed to dedicate a section of my room for them :)

GULP!

Beyond very nice. Congrats.

Feb 20, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #23,449 of 41,300
Audio system~.jpg
A corner of my apartment

Feb 20, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #23,451 of 41,300

But i finally managed to dedicate a section of my room for them :)
whats the tube amp on the table on the far left. it looks like it only has a 6.35mm jack. but your headphones are stax/hifiman/abyss balanced. o.O whats that amp used for?

Feb 20, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #23,452 of 41,300
Feb 20, 2019 at 5:25 PM Post #23,453 of 41,300
I've added and rearranged equipment since my last update (note the Koss Massdrop ESP/95X). In the process, I came up with a different way to conveniently and neatly store my headphones. In my office I've got an all-American-Walnut antique dresser I bought 35+ years ago in the same town it was built by a fella' named Hartley in 1840. The dresser appealed to me for its clean, stout lines and is 100% Walnut, including the drawer sides and slides and has a 27-inch deep, one-piece (not planked) Walnut top. You just don't see this anymore. Old and new together. It ain't James Bond, but it works for me.

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:53 AM Post #23,460 of 41,300
Which amp sounds the best. I was thinking of getting the Studio Jr, as my end game tube amp.
I like the EC Studio, Spacious, crazy transparent and lively with the right tubes. I havent heard the Studio Jr so i cant comment. Otherwise, my fav solid state is the Liquid Gold

Amazing collection well done!
Thanks so much :wink:

GULP!

Beyond very nice. Congrats.
Thank you :)

It's a great collection! Which headphone is your favourite?
In terms of most head time, HD6XX

whats the tube amp on the table on the far left. it looks like it only has a 6.35mm jack. but your headphones are stax/hifiman/abyss balanced. o.O whats that amp used for?
Ufospls2 is right, its the Studio by Eddie Current. It does have a balanced output. I use it mainly with the Abyss and sennheiser HD6x0 series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back