Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 28, 2018 at 1:35 AM Post #22,156 of 41,103
Hope you like it guys, I stole this area in my house against my wife’s will to make it my little sanctuary. Ran out of money for the TV but I guess you get the idea.

Comfort really plays a role on the listening experience IMO :)
Beautiful,perfect setup for headphone listening,no distraction,only a comfortable nice chair(you really don't need tv there).

Apr 28, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #22,157 of 41,103

Latest incarnation. Main rig. Latest additions, Townshend Seismic platforms and dCS Rossini and Master Clock. Roon streaming through dCS (from Synology NAS) is as good if not better than from the Aurender W20 via the Rossini (quite a surprise!!) Using Apex Pinnacle to act as pre-amp for Blue Hawaii - provides more presence and bass to the Blue Hawaii and removes any trace of treble emphasis in the SR009s - overall the most organic sound I've yet heard !!!
Man, this is some serious hardware!!

Apr 28, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #22,158 of 41,103
This is what I have setup, just under a year since buying my first pair of headphones, that were not a dedicated gaming headset.

My listening station is also a gaming station, and a work station. I do just about everything from that chair. And... A little green listening companion included.

qKRLQM7.jpg

Apr 28, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #22,159 of 41,103
This is what I have setup, just under a year since buying my first pair of headphones, that were not a dedicated gaming headset.

My listening station is also a gaming station, and a work station. I do just about everything from that chair. And... A little green listening companion included.

qKRLQM7.jpg
Nice setup!
Were you able to get a black edition of the Valhalla 2? or did you paint it black? I didn’t know they had it black, thought it was just the previous version.... :)

cheers!

Apr 28, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #22,160 of 41,103
Nice setup!
Were you able to get a black edition of the Valhalla 2? or did you paint it black? I didn’t know they had it black, thought it was just the previous version.... :)

cheers!

Thanks!!! Now I just need a bigger desk!

I was able to get it in black!!! I just wish that I was able to get the rest of my gear in black too... lol. I don't think that the Modi / Magni are offered in black, and I could not find a DACMagic in black, in stock to save my life :frowning2:

Apr 28, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #22,161 of 41,103

qKRLQM7.jpg
Haha. That Bird is awesome! And so is the rig...

Apr 29, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #22,165 of 41,103

qKRLQM7.jpg

More importantly, what games are you playing right now, and what's your rig build?

Apr 29, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #22,166 of 41,103
Repurposed my coffee table, still waiting for a Woo stand to arrive for the headphones..!

GeiL3Db.jpg

Likewise, what's your PC rig build and what are you playing on it?

Apr 29, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #22,167 of 41,103
More importantly, what games are you playing right now, and what's your rig build?

I have my build on this post https://www.head-fi.org/threads/post-your-computer-specs.256621/page-152#post-14205129

Right now I am kind of in between games. Battlefield 1 was a huge disappointment for me.

I put a crap load of hours into rainbow six siege, but I am burnt out on that. So I have been bouncing back and forth between Sea of Thieves, BF 1 and Siege. Just making the rounds as I get tire of each one.

And, occupying some of my time with new single player games, such as Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War (I know, both PS4) Subnautica...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back