Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Dec 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #3,196 of 41,283
just moved back to my apartment. that audio rack is actually a book case from walmart i got for 20 bucks!  best deal ever lol.

DT 990 are missing from pic since i sent to beyerdynamic for service (fail driver)

theres also a klipsch pro media 2.1 missing from the pic, just hooked it up again.

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #3,197 of 41,283
like the lighting there, but would've better if the 2 strobes weren't in the picture. nice clean setup.

Quote:
Decided to change a few things around. Even though I'm giving them away at the Seattle meet, I put the NC1000CH's back on my headphone rack, hooked up my SR80i's to the Blue Yeti for monitoring, and took the boxes off the lights.

Intense setup mate, i need to take a trip to walmart too then haha.

Quote:
just moved back to my apartment. that audio rack is actually a book case from walmart i got for 20 bucks!  best deal ever lol.

DT 990 are missing from pic since i sent to beyerdynamic for service (fail driver)

theres also a klipsch pro media 2.1 missing from the pic, just hooked it up again.

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #3,198 of 41,283

Woah you really like your desktop icons don't you?
Woah that rack looks perfect with you audio stuff, im going to have to get myself one.
Woah what do guys or, well anybody say when they see that, i imagine some comments along the lines of "Wow looks like a NASA control center", i get enough of that with my two monitor setup and zero tubes.

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #3,199 of 41,283

Quote:
Woah you really like your desktop icons don't you?
Woah that rack looks perfect with you audio stuff, im going to have to get myself one.
Woah what do guys or, well anybody say when they see that, i imagine some comments along the lines of "Wow looks like a NASA control center", i get enough of that with my two monitor setup and zero tubes.

lol i get that all the time. and everyones like OMG!@#!@# the mouse just moves from screen to screen its so cool!!! and then if i move windows and pages around, they are even more impressed lol...

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #3,203 of 41,283
LOL headphone meet at dubstepgirl's house?

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:48 AM Post #3,204 of 41,283

Quote:
LOL headphone meet at dubstepgirl's house?

there will be LCD-2 on that rack very very soon too as well. hopefully placing an order today 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back