Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 6, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #16,486 of 41,119
  one

Two

Three

Go

Awesome!! are the HD800's the new thing? It looks beautiful and the Woo is simply drop dead gorgeous.

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #16,487 of 41,119
  Awesome!! are the HD800's the new thing? It looks beautiful and the Woo is simply drop dead gorgeous.

yea the are new, just burned in now. got a pile of tubes as well

Jan 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #16,492 of 41,119

Well gentleman, it pains me to say it, yet at the same time, I am relieved. I've finished. I have no more need nor want to upgrade anything in my main setup. With this addition of what is in my opinion a great turntable, everything just sounds right. The speakers are beautifully dynamic with a wonderful presence in the room. The headphones are detailed,quick, intimate, and crystal clear. The upgradeitis has been cured.

Now onto making a legitimate desktop setup :wink:

Jan 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #16,494 of 41,119

Well gentleman, it pains me to say it, yet at the same time, I am relieved. I've finished. I have no more need nor want to upgrade anything in my main setup. With this addition of what is in my opinion a great turntable, everything just sounds right. The speakers are beautifully dynamic with a wonderful presence in the room. The headphones are detailed,quick, intimate, and crystal clear. The upgradeitis has been cured.

Now onto making a legitimate desktop setup
wink.gif

Congratulations!  That must be one small room.

Jan 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #16,496 of 41,119

wink.gif

Better delete the account and forget to log on in here... or it might happen more!!!

Jan 9, 2014 at 12:16 AM Post #16,497 of 41,119

wink.gif

As long as the music being reproduced is soothing to your ears, congratulations!!! : - )

Jan 9, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #16,498 of 41,119

How does the Emotiva look in person? I know it's gotten high praise, but every time I see a photo of one it looks a little...cheap. Maybe it's just the bright LEDs that make it seem so.

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #16,499 of 41,119
How does the Emotiva look in person? I know it's gotten high praise, but every time I see a photo of one it looks a little...cheap. Maybe it's just the bright LEDs that make it seem so.

First time you touch one you'll change your mind. They're built like tanks.

Also, relative to price...they are cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back