Should I spend the extra money to get the ath m50s le instead of the ath m50s
Nov 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #17 of 19
I was considering the ath m50's however would like other  recommendations for  jazz- including vocals and big band, classical chamber music and some rock, mostly classic like Beatles. I like great clarity and detail and tight  bass- not booming or muddy.  Over the ear would be best within a $200 budget. Any ideas?

Nov 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:
I was considering the ath m50's however would like other  recommendations for  jazz- including vocals and big band, classical chamber music and some rock, mostly classic like Beatles. I like great clarity and detail and tight  bass- not booming or muddy.  Over the ear would be best within a $200 budget. Any ideas?

M50 Coiled.

Nov 16, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #19 of 19

The M50 is probably the last headphone I would get for your music preference.

You could check HD598 if you can use an open headphone. There are other closed headphone options that exist the one in my collection I would suggest would be the K550.

But if you went to the recommendations thread here. you could post your question and get more suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back