Sharing my friend's poor experience with Woo Audio's customer service
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2020 at 4:38 PM Post #181 of 339
EDIT:

It's clear that people here are incapable of actually having any sort of reasonable and reasoned dialogue, so, I'm out.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #182 of 339
Very original style. I'd however give it a C for grammar.

Hey man(I assume?), someone just PM this about you. Anything you wanna say? Just take a pause attacking people and comment about this, and we go from there.

7.png

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #183 of 339
I like how you call a desperate customer posting on a public forum to get help because the vendor is unresponsive and blocking his calls " quite suspect and malicious"

Because it is. Posting about one's experience and letting others decide to buy or not, is one thing. But posting telling other's not to buy is nothing but malicious.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:43 PM Post #184 of 339
Just look at John's posting history. His entire account was created on head-fi just for this 'do not buy from Woo' post. You don't think that's quite suspect and malicious? All I'm saying is that I do.

And this is not to defend Woo, it's just calling it like I see it. That it may come out as looking like I'm defending them is a by-product of that.

Not at all. John also happens to be a friend of mine and someone who has never had an issue with repair requests in the past. Not everyone wants to engage with the North American audiophile community.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:43 PM Post #186 of 339
Because it is. Posting about one's experience and letting others decide to buy or not, is one thing. But posting telling other's not to buy is nothing but malicious.
It does not matter if someone is malicious or just sharing their experience as an alert. The only thing that matters that every single person posted in this thread including you and I agree that Woo has done something wrong and Mike should apologize. But he refused to apologize. At least up to now, he has not said a word apologizing. This is just unacceptable.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:43 PM Post #187 of 339
Hey man(I assume?), someone just PM this about you. Anything you wanna say? Just take a pause attacking people and comment about this, and we go from there.

And?

I do Youtube reviews, many if not most on head-fi know this. . I get sent review stuff all the time. All the Woo stuff I've reviewed, I sent back, or to the next reviewer.

Thanks for promoting me though.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #188 of 339
So you expect something superhuman?

Have you ever bought anything from a luxury brand before? Or even a normal brand? OP isn’t asking for anything out of the ordinary in terms of support.

@WooAudio thinks they are doing something wonderful and unique in having a “real live person” even deign to talk to OP. But in the real world, that is the bare minimum of support. Woo gives the example of Apple not providing after-sales support - have they ever bought a product from Apple? They are a benchmark for after-sales support (for a mass-market company, at least.)

Honestly to me it seems like Woo wants to price themselves as a luxury brand, paint themselves as a luxury brand, but not provide the support or professionalism befitting one. Furthermore, the folks at Woo seem disconnected from reality. They think they are doing OP a favor, when in reality they are doing worse at support than any audio brand I have ever seen.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #190 of 339
Have you ever bought anything from a luxury brand before? Or even a normal brand? OP isn’t asking for anything out of the ordinary in terms of support.

@WooAudio thinks they are doing something wonderful and unique in having a “real live person” even deign to talk to OP. But in the real world, that is the bare minimum of support. Woo gives the example of Apple not providing after-sales support - have they ever bought a product from Apple? They are a benchmark for after-sales support (for a mass-market company, at least.)

Honestly to me it seems like Woo wants to price themselves as a luxury brand, paint themselves as a luxury brand, but not provide the support or professionalism befitting one. Furthermore, the folks at Woo seem disconnected from reality. They think they are doing OP a favor, when in reality they are doing worse at support than any audio brand I have ever seen.

I just don't know if they're really obligated to publicly apologize when it's the customer who already posted 'don't buy from them'. Even if they were thinking about doing that before, do you really think they want to now, after this thread was created?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 4:51 PM Post #191 of 339
I just don't know if they're really obligated to publicly apologize when it's the customer who already posted 'don't buy from time'. Even if they were thinking about do that before, do you really think they want to after this thread was created?

I didn't even post this thread, you wanna ask Wadahifi why he chooses that title? You still ignoring all Woo's actions toward me, and pretty much all evidence posted.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #192 of 339
I didn't even post this thread, you wanna ask Wadahifi why he chooses that title? You still ignoring all Woo's actions toward me, and pretty much all evidence posted.

I know. Your 'friend' did...

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:54 PM Post #193 of 339
I just don't know if they're really obligated to publicly apologize when it's the customer who already posted 'don't buy from them'. Even if they were thinking about doing that before, do you really think they want to now, after this thread was created?
Nothing to do with obligation,it's what a company who values their reputation instead of "who wins a blame game" should do. This is just poor service; regardless of your personal distaste for the customer, he isn't being a "Ken" by looking for a modicum of customer service from a boutique brand.

Stop the trolling bro.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:54 PM Post #194 of 339
Yes they are obligated to apologize publicly. It's customers' legal right to post anything they encountered and it is not an excuse. As a company it is essential to take responsbility, by that i mean apologize. @WooAudio Mike come apologize. As a grown up man you should learn to face things and take responsibility.

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:55 PM Post #195 of 339
They're not obligated to apologize, at all. That's their prerogative.

Given that they have chosen not to apologize and rectify the situation, and have instead chosen to insult this customer and the Head Fi community at large by attempting to make their customer service fiasco private, it is our prerogative to take our business elsewhere. That's just how the market works. And that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back