Shanling M3X Portable Player - Our smallest Android Player
Aug 12, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #1,382 of 2,445
Aug 13, 2021 at 12:04 AM Post #1,383 of 2,445
Doesn't poweramp systemwide EQ work? Or wavelet perhaps? Poweramp EQhas 30 band if I remember right
I can’t find wavelet on play store, probably not compatible, and can poweramp set as main player in prime mode? Also do the eq’s affect spotify?

Aug 13, 2021 at 2:12 AM Post #1,384 of 2,445
I can’t find wavelet on play store, probably not compatible, and can poweramp set as main player in prime mode? Also do the eq’s affect spotify?
There is a separate poweramp equalizer, it has trial so you can try first. You may also try downloading the wavelet apk just to try. I use neutron as my music player and it's 60 band equalizer is an overkill haha but I managed to get the sound I want since there's a lot to play

Aug 13, 2021 at 7:17 AM Post #1,386 of 2,445

Wavelet requires Android 9 or later.

Aug 16, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #1,387 of 2,445
Hello! I've just purchased this player and really enjoying it with my Moondrop Blessing 2s. I've got a question. Is there a way to control the device via bluetooth from ios? Simply volume controls and skip/rewind tracks feature will do.

I managed to connect with HibyMusic, and that solves the volume control issue but I cannot do anything else like skipping tracks on Amazon Music.

Aug 16, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #1,388 of 2,445
Hello! I've just purchased this player and really enjoying it with my Moondrop Blessing 2s. I've got a question. Is there a way to control the device via bluetooth from ios? Simply volume controls and skip/rewind tracks feature will do.

I managed to connect with HibyMusic, and that solves the volume control issue but I cannot do anything else like skipping tracks on Amazon Music.

Shanling has an official remote app called "Eddict Player" which uses SyncLink. I haven't tried it but I doubt it will let you interact with Amazon Music.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #1,389 of 2,445
Thanks for your reply @rlw6534! Unfortunately, that's not yet a possibility for an iOS user at least. This is what Shanling says about the Eddict player: "iOS version for now works only with a M30".

Aug 16, 2021 at 2:17 PM Post #1,390 of 2,445
Thanks for your reply @rlw6534! Unfortunately, that's not yet a possibility for an iOS user at least. This is what Shanling says about the Eddict player: "iOS version for now works only with a M30".

Sorry for the bad info. Like I said I hadn't tried it, but I knew it existed for iOS. Somehow I'm not surprised it doesn't work... No other solution comes to mind. :sunglasses:

Aug 16, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #1,391 of 2,445
Sorry for the bad info. Like I said I hadn't tried it, but I knew it existed for iOS. Somehow I'm not surprised it doesn't work... No other solution comes to mind. :sunglasses:
That's totally alright. Thank you anyway. I'll keep digging and post if I find something useful (although, I doubt that) :)

Aug 16, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #1,392 of 2,445
That's totally alright. Thank you anyway. I'll keep digging and post if I find something useful (although, I doubt that) :)

I hesitate to mention it but you might be able to use VNC/RDP to accomplish this. There are VNC hosts for Android and VNC clients for iOS. This would be pure screen sharing based remote access. Performance might be an issue however, but it might not matter just for music playing apps. Graphics performance will be bad. It may not be worth the hassle of trying to set up. Teamviewer (Quicksupport) supposedly works also, but I believe iOS is (maybe) client only (which should still work for you). I have not tried any of these. I would probably try TeamViewer first.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #1,393 of 2,445
I hesitate to mention it but you might be able to use VNC to accomplish this. There are VNC hosts for Android and VNC clients for iOS. This would be pure screen sharing based remote access. Performance might be an issue however, but it might not matter just for music playing apps. Graphics performance will be bad.
Thanks, this sounds like something that could work! I'll take a look :)

Aug 16, 2021 at 5:28 PM Post #1,394 of 2,445
Aug 18, 2021 at 1:51 AM Post #1,395 of 2,445
What app do you guys use to play music on this? Stock shanling apps or are you using other apps?

I use Neutron, the stock app somehow unable to play ISO files.. It says not supported(?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back