Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Oct 11, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #603 of 3,480
Regarding my post with the US distributor that's listed on Shanling's site, there doesn't seem to be any contact info on them. Google Street View of that address shows a house in the middle of nowhere. Kind of sketchy. I'm actually going to Delaware next week, wonder if I should ring the bell and ask if they have any blue M1s with a blue case. :)  

http://www.bing.com/search?q=why+are+so+many+businesses+registered+in+delaware&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=why+are+so+many+businesses+registered+in+delaware&sc=0-49&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=D3263BA7A20040F5AB76ADAA216FDB99

:D

Plus they're a distributor so they wouldn't sell you one even if their office was there. A retailer is what you need.

Oct 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #604 of 3,480
Just makes you wonder why Chord wouldn't release their own DAP... Or instead of an extender piece they are releasing now to make Mojo longer for easier attachment to your phone, just have a small transport attachment like M1 for a seamless integration. But anyway, just a rant.

Oct 11, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #605 of 3,480
Hi guys,
So... what is currently the best source to buy from for UK-based customers? Any retailer anywhere in the world who is reliable, ships fast, and doesn't charge exorbitant prices?

Thank you for help!

Oct 11, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #606 of 3,480
Hi guys,
So... what is currently the best source to buy from for UK-based customers? Any retailer anywhere in the world who is reliable, ships fast, and doesn't charge exorbitant prices?

Thank you for help!

+1 :sunglasses:

Oct 11, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #607 of 3,480
Just makes you wonder why Chord wouldn't release their own DAP... Or instead of an extender piece they are releasing now to make Mojo longer for easier attachment to your phone, just have a small transport attachment like M1 for a seamless integration. But anyway, just a rant.

they are making sd card reader for Mojo with third party manufacturer.

Oct 11, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #608 of 3,480
Are they finally getting around to making that?  I read about that one awhile ago, but wasn't sure if it'd ever actually happen.  Sorry for the off topic btw.  Still unsure of why I haven't ordered an M1 as I absolutely love tiny daps.

Oct 11, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #611 of 3,480
Is $150-$160 price final and official for M1?  I see it already being sold on Amazon for that price, and I also see their Leather Cases being sold in there for under $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back