Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Jan 10, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #1,921 of 3,480
Ha! 
k701smile.gif

I believe the Poly has more functionality, though, as besides BT and aptX, it can also stream over WiFi directly from smartphone to Poly, so no aptX re-encode through Bluetooth in that case.  Of course, that's also a much, much more expensive option than the Shanling M1.

Quote:
People in the Chord Poly thread are going to have a heart attack over this one
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #1,924 of 3,480
  Well as many people argue in the Poly thread why are you talking about the price. That subject is something taboo around here lol.

Why are you bringing up the fact that it has one feature the M1 doesn't?  The M1 and Mojo are a great pairing leave the Poly talk for that thread.  We don't need this to turn into another Poly thread.

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #1,925 of 3,480
  Why are you bringing up the fact that it has one feature the M1 doesn't?  The M1 and Mojo are a great pairing leave the Poly talk for that thread.  We don't need this to turn into another Poly thread.

You are right and I agree. But, geez. Get a clue. lol

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #1,927 of 3,480
Clue that it's all meant in jest, I guess :p

Anyway, consider me subscribed to this thread for the new little player that can, the Shanling M1 :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 10, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #1,930 of 3,480
Jan 10, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #1,932 of 3,480
  I'm playing my first tracks streaming without mojo cause I'm waiting for cable.  But this is quite good dac already I'm liking it.

Connect the Mojo to a good Portable/Desktop Amp and you will be more amazed.

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #1,933 of 3,480

I'm playing my first tracks streaming without mojo cause I'm waiting for cable.  But this is quite good dac already I'm liking it.

I sold my 2 Asgard 2's after I got the Mojo I don't feel I need a amp with my headphones.  I was referring to the M1 DAC is not bad at streaming bluetooth, was surprised. 

Jan 11, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #1,934 of 3,480

I sold my 2 Asgard 2's after I got the Mojo I don't feel I need a amp with my headphones.  I was referring to the M1 DAC is not bad at streaming bluetooth, was surprised. 

Nice to know, that you are happy with your Mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back