Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Jan 10, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #1,891 of 3,480
Are you sure it will take a month? I ordered mine from Amazon directly from China on Saturday and I got a notification today that it would be delivered tomorrow. I don't know how they do that. But I'm in So Cal. One time I received a monitor from Korea in about 38 hours after ordering.

Jan 10, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #1,892 of 3,480
  Found the latest BETA firmware.

http://www.itohya.jp/product/shanling/download/shanling_m1_f1.12.5beta.zip

Thanks! 

Just tried it and seem to improve the EQ. I am getting noticeable difference between "off" and my custom setting. 

The button below the click wheel, when the M1 is on, you click it once and it wakes up the M1. Previously, it needs 2 clicks to wake it up.

Jan 10, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #1,893 of 3,480
Thanks! 

Just tried it and seem to improve the EQ. I am getting noticeable difference between "off" and my custom setting. 

The button below the click wheel, when the M1 is on, you click it once and it wakes up the M1. Previously, it needs 2 clicks to wake it up.

This is a very welcome feature imo, thanks for sharing!

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #1,895 of 3,480
Are you sure it will take a month? I ordered mine from Amazon directly from China on Saturday and I got a notification today that it would be delivered tomorrow. I don't know how they do that. But I'm in So Cal. One time I received a monitor from Korea in about 38 hours after ordering.

Hopefully they do. I have ordered from AliExpress for 124 with case (and coupon) and they told that it can take up to a month. My fingers crossed.

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #1,898 of 3,480
If you're ordering from Aliexpress, you might want to check the guaranteed delivery time.  The last time something like this was an issue for me, Aliexpress refunded me the full amount and I got a fairly expensive IEM ($375) for free in the end.

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #1,899 of 3,480
I opened a dispute a week ago but it appeared in my country's custom office yesterday so I canceled before the negation finish time. Because it was unfair for seller. This is not their fault. Probably I will get it next week because bad weather but I will not punish the seller because of this.

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #1,903 of 3,480
Yep, I'm still waiting for an 11.11 order that's somewhere in the US, but protection ends tomorrow night. Wonder if it'll arrive in time. I hope your M1 arrives soon, as it's an impressive little dap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back