Shanling M0 - Smallest Hi-Res Portable Player - New Firmware V3.6
Oct 16, 2018 at 2:37 PM Post #3,602 of 6,418
Can you please send me your file showing this problem?
Fix in this firmware was mainly for the albums where songs 2/3.4/5.6/7, etc were switched.
As i said the problem exist on all files like this (1 flac file 1 cue sheet)
shanling1.jpg

I informed you about this issue on July via p.m . if you look your pm you will find also the files you need

I want to know if this issue will be solved in future update or this is not your priority (as your priority is to release M5s and some IEMS)

Oct 16, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #3,604 of 6,418
I have found a problem that the plastic case does not solve: the side button being pressed or moved by my clothes in the pockets of trousers or coats. This switches the M0 on (or off as the case may be) and it is a nuisance.

I have created a 3D printed box that can be used as a clip, but also as a protection to the M0: it covers most of the wheel, while allowing to use it; it also covers the screen borders - I have many a broken phone due to falling on the floor with the wrong angle.
IMG_4315.jpg
IMG_4313.jpg

Oct 16, 2018 at 4:38 PM Post #3,605 of 6,418
I have found a problem that the plastic case does not solve: the side button being pressed or moved by my clothes in the pockets of trousers or coats. This switches the M0 on (or off as the case may be) and it is a nuisance.

I have created a 3D printed box that can be used as a clip, but also as a protection to the M0: it covers most of the wheel, while allowing to use it; it also covers the screen borders - I have many a broken phone due to falling on the floor with the wrong angle.
Great work buddy! You should sell these :)

Oct 16, 2018 at 4:43 PM Post #3,606 of 6,418

Very cool looking, Iooks sturdy- unlike the flimsy oem case. I would buy one :wink: Question, could you make the sides a bit thinner? NM, duh you did that intentionally to prevent the knob being accidental pressed.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #3,607 of 6,418
Also where can I provide translation fixes? Some things are really funny but should still be fixed :wink:
Sure, You're welcome to help me to fix the languages!
Here is the language resources. Open it in notepad, edit and post here. Remember to keep the lines as short as possible.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #3,608 of 6,418
Very cool looking, Iooks sturdy- unlike the flimsy oem case. I would buy one :wink: Question, could you make the sides a bit thinner? NM, duh you did that intentionally to prevent the knob being accidental pressed.
In reality, it is only thick in the knob area - the other side looks thick but in reality it is a bezel to protect the screen border:

m0_2.jpeg

Oct 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM Post #3,611 of 6,418
As i said the problem exist on all files like this (1 flac file 1 cue sheet)

I informed you about this issue on July via p.m . if you look your pm you will find also the files you need

I want to know if this issue will be solved in future update or this is not your priority (as your priority is to release M5s and some IEMS)

albums where songs 2/3.4/5.6/7, etc were switched has certainly been solved

Oct 16, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #3,615 of 6,418
LOL
so much waiting and the problem 5 is not solved
The problem exist not on all albums but only on the one that are in one file and a cue sheet (the id tags are correct)
the songs listed in alphabetical order and not by their track number

If i browse via "Folders" there is no problem
For me it is big problem as i am album listener

You will do something about that or no?

Ok it's a cue sheet issue? does it not use M3u?

I am asking @Shanling and he knows what i am talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back