Sexiest headphones.
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #31 of 190
Jan 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #32 of 190

Quote:
I think there's a "big huge" thread on best looking headphones, but I have no idea where it went.

There have been several if memory serves, but I think this one may have lasted the longest in recent memory.

Quote:
What are the sexiest/coolest looking headphones out there?

Still the YH-5M for me.  But like so many here I also have a thing for good woodwork.  My favorite among them is this beautiful Darth Beyer V3 that I owned:

Not my picture, but one by a previous owner.  I'd recognize them anywhere.  Truly one of a kind.  Flame Koa... absolutely stunning.

Jan 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM Post #34 of 190

Quote:
Headphones I find sexy
  1. Grado/Alessandro, any model will do
  2. Beyerdynamics, I like the looks of the professional models
  3. Sennheiser, HD25 and the variants of these (the old ones, not the new ones)
  4. Aiaiai, TMA-1 (and the TMA-1 Studio)
  5. Denon, D2-/5-/7000
  6. AKG, the older studio models usually look pretty sexy
  7. Fostex, actually, I like most of their models, but the orthodynamic ones are really sexy looking
  8. Sony XB500/700/1000, I wouldn't wear these on the street, but I would by lying if I said these aren't sexy looking

Removed the ones I didn't find purdy to avoid negativity

Quote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Aiaiai TMA-1 yet.

Jan 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #35 of 190

Jan 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #36 of 190
I'm still a big fan of the HD650's. It has a subtly refined, professional, "classy" look with a touch of artistic beauty and simplicity.
sen-hd650_2.jpg

On the other hand, for some reason I've always found Beats to be rather ugly to me (I know most people wouldn't agree). Beats have a baby-toy look for some reason, to my interpretation.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #38 of 190
i think some koss headphones are pure beauty - but even though i dont own them - some K701s  or some woodied ATs .. both are just sexy in my eyes - the high end grados/senns - hell Himans and sonys and edition 8s  - just dont cut it for me - yes beautybut not sexy

Jan 23, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #41 of 190
Who brought the troll along...

Quote:

Originally Posted by fancypantaloons /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOOKS THE BEST.  SOUNDS THE BEST.

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER HATER.  KEEP SAVING THOSE COINS.  ONE DAY YOU CAN AFFORD THE BEST.

Jan 23, 2012 at 4:14 AM Post #43 of 190
lol those are fairly ugly

Jan 23, 2012 at 5:19 AM Post #44 of 190

Quote:
lol those are fairly ugly

My thoughts exactly, actually among the ugliest headphones I've seen. I don't know how one can find the TMA-1 sexy looking either though. :O They look like Frankenstein's monster equality in headphones to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back