Sexiest headphones.
May 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #136 of 190
The brass and the brown faux leather are what really does it....The milf equivalent of sexy headphones:wink:

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #140 of 190
  The Pickering OA-7. Sexiness and a half.

+1
currently trying to get one myself (and hopefully succeeding)

edit:
got mine today :)
the looks... 
biggrin.gif
        sure 
deadhorse.gif
 the 
deadhorse.gif

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #145 of 190
I agree, I myself have V-Moda M-80s and constantly get remarks from people about how cool they look :)  I love V-Moda's sense of style.  Not to mention, the sound-quality is great for the price-range :-D

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #147 of 190

From left to right, top to bottom: Final Audio Design Heaven 2, Thinksound Rain 2, Master & Dynamic ME03, DUNU Titan 1. All of which I own.

Oooh, how would you rate the Dunu Titan 1, if you don't mind my asking, like how would you describe the sound, isolation, comfort, etc?  I'm considering getting it for myself.  Also, do any of the others sound better, or are superior to it in some way (other than isolation, I know it doesn't do that too too well for in-ears).

Jul 31, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #148 of 190
Oooh, how would you rate the Dunu Titan 1, if you don't mind my asking, like how would you describe the sound, isolation, comfort, etc?  I'm considering getting it for myself.  Also, do any of the others sound better, or are superior to it in some way (other than isolation, I know it doesn't do that too too well for in-ears).

Easily one of the best IEMs I've ever listened to. Sadly, I broke them after a freak accident (cause of death: ripped-out cable on one of the earpieces). Comfort is stellar on average and maximized with foam eartips. Sound is, as I've said, one of the best I've ever heard. Review here (or here to support me 
tongue.gif
)

If you need the isolation, get the ME03. Slightly more expensive ($160 vs $130 MSRP), but has a smoother, more balanced signature and is equally great all-around. It's also much less prone to breakage thanks to its solid flat cable. Review here or here.

If you want the best mids possible under $100, the Heaven 2 is for you. Their midrange is absolutely heavenly. Review here or here.

The Rain 2.....isn't exactly something I would want to recommend. Warm, thick midrange, bloated bass, and overall just an irritating sound signature IMO. Review here or here.

Hope this helps!
~ thatBeatsguy

Jul 31, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #149 of 190
  Easily one of the best IEMs I've ever listened to. Sadly, I broke them after a freak accident (cause of death: ripped-out cable on one of the earpieces). Comfort is stellar on average and maximized with foam eartips. Sound is, as I've said, one of the best I've ever heard. Review here (or here to support me 
tongue.gif
)

If you need the isolation, get the ME03. Slightly more expensive ($160 vs $130 MSRP), but has a smoother, more balanced signature and is equally great all-around. It's also much less prone to breakage thanks to its solid flat cable. Review here or here.

If you want the best mids possible under $100, the Heaven 2 is for you. Their midrange is absolutely heavenly. Review here or here.

The Rain 2.....isn't exactly something I would want to recommend. Warm, thick midrange, bloated bass, and overall just an irritating sound signature IMO. Review here or here.

Hope this helps!
~ thatBeatsguy

Ooooooh, thanks for the pointers, man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back