Sexiest headphones.
Aug 3, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #168 of 190
Aug 5, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #170 of 190
To be honest, I think the V-Moda M100's will always be the most attractive. Bar the base colour, people can change the look of the headphones to make them look like their idea of sexy. So in theory, someones ultimately customised M100's would be the sexiest headphone...

Aug 5, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #171 of 190
  To be honest, I think the V-Moda M100's will always be the most attractive. Bar the base colour, people can change the look of the headphones to make them look like their idea of sexy. So in theory, someones ultimately customised M100's would be the sexiest headphone...

So...you can change the earcups from hexagonal to elliptical? Use leather on the headband? Now if that's possible, then I'm all down for the M-100. But since we all know that's not possible....

Aug 5, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #172 of 190
  So...you can change the earcups from hexagonal to elliptical? Use leather on the headband? Now if that's possible, then I'm all down for the M-100. But since we all know that's not possible....

Sure, you can't do much about the earcup shape, but you could definitely wrap the headband in leather if you wanted to, it'd just take some effort.

Aug 5, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #173 of 190
Very true, thatBeatsguy. But those are all customisations. And as far as I know, the V-Modas are the most customisable,or that at least have the most useful customisation IMO, other than possibly those urban ears which you can change the colour of... 

Sep 10, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #177 of 190
Yup, I actually found a pair like those in the trash at school. I hung them on the side of the trashcan and said I found beats. He believed me for a bit. trololololoool 
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #178 of 190
The SHS 3201 has almost a silicone feel and an apple aesthetic wouldn't y'all say? So streamlined and light I don't even feel them in and the sq was amazing coming from a guy who hated buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back