Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Jan 25, 2017 at 4:10 AM Post #3,031 of 4,141
Massdrop customer service has been pretty good in my experience too, but considering how limited this drop was I'm not sure if you can get a pair shipped out like that.

Some overseas packages have taken 2 full months to get to me.  Some couriers are just damn slow.

Jan 25, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #3,032 of 4,141

Instead of saying me to "stop living and buy this" they could have told me how massdrop sucks on customer support, for example. How they use cheapest DHL option etc.

Or you could've done your research before purchasing from Massdrop, right right? Instead of blaming those people who lured/tempted you to this drop.

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:26 AM Post #3,033 of 4,141

I got a new pair sent out ASAP when the delivery company in the UK (Yodel) left them in a public lobby unsigned for, instead of walking up a flight of stairs to my office. Yodel couldn't be bothered with the effort of dealing with me but Massdrop said they'd replace them in a one time only offer. I snapped their hand off, of course. I can't say anything but good things about the customer service.

People buy cameras to monitor their deliveries because of Yodel. I once had UPS drop off a delivery in the public entryway of the apartment building we were living in. The thing is, we were home at the time. The driver did not bother to ring the bell. It was one of those UPS home drivers and I'm guessing the driver just wanted to get home ASAP. Because of that, incident, the place the order came from dropped UPS.

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #3,035 of 4,141
  48 days. Almost 49 ! No headphones.

Status stucked at 27 december. And Massdrop's max shipping time is 6 weeks which is 42 days.

Which I warned them, begged them to not use DHL, and I was willing to pay extras for other shipping companies !

I'm guessing the shipment is stuck in customs waiting for you to pay. When my shipment was in customs, the tracking said I was contacted. I wasn't. I had to look up online what to do next. I was lucky to get a phone number to call so I could pay so the shipment could continue. I've read of other companies paying the customs fee and collecting it upon delivery.

Jan 25, 2017 at 6:55 AM Post #3,036 of 4,141
You didn;t NEED to quite the images. Please don't do it again unless you NEED he images for your quote to make sense.

You're really losing your nut over this. :D

Jan 25, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #3,037 of 4,141
You're really losing your nut over this.
biggrin.gif

I do sometimes read the forum using my iPhone 6s and the images can get in the way. So if they are not needed when quoting, just remove them. It takes less than a minute to do so.

Jan 25, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #3,038 of 4,141
I do sometimes read the forum using my iPhone 6s and the images can get in the way. So if they are not needed when quoting, just remove them. It takes less than a minute to do so.

It takes even less time to just scroll past them!

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #3,039 of 4,141

You didn;t NEED to quite the images. Please don't do it again unless you NEED he images for your quote to make sense.

Imagine after all those longass quotes only for a single "WOW!"

Jan 25, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #3,041 of 4,141

Status stucked at 27 december. And Massdrop's max shipping time is 6 weeks which is 42 days.

Go to your creditcard company, if you were wise enough to use a CC, and claim your lost money.

Jan 25, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #3,042 of 4,141

Which I warned them, begged them to not use DHL, and I was willing to pay extras for other shipping companies !

And now Massdrop stopped answering my mails. Every person who has caused me to come into this drop is guilty... Massdrop first of course.

I sold my headphone to get in this drop. I am a student. And now... My $214 blown by Massdrop, literally. 

I wanted refund, they decieved and played with me with empty mails and words.

I've contacted with DHL DE, Global, my local post office PTT, my country customs ...

No body knows where my order is. Worst customer service I've ever met. And I don't know what to do. What a profitable shopping.

Also I'm from Turkey. My shipment came in 15-20 days. This is really weird. Did you try DHL Turkey? Maybe they can do something.

Jan 25, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #3,043 of 4,141

You know I try to stay positive on this forum and overlook most stuff that I find uncalled for, negative and petty. However I feel it is time to make you aware that your approach to people is a lot of time negative and petty. You would get much better response and buy in from other members of this forum if you were not so antagonistic and demanding. Simply put, if you would ask instead of demand, and stop telling people what they "NEED" to do, folks would most likely work with you on issues ! 

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #3,045 of 4,141

Also I'm from Turkey. My shipment came in 15-20 days. This is really weird. Did you try DHL Turkey? Maybe they can do something.

I did , They know nothing about it. They say either it is on the road, or missing. I was frustrated, how they can be missing ? 

And I gave all the proof that I had to the Massdrop. All the messages, shipping details, phone conversations. I said it, my friend bought philips sph9500 and it came in  like 20 days. 50 days in raw ? 

And Massdrop still not answering my mails.

You paid custom fees at the door , right ? So it can't be stucked in customs, because our customs uses local posts, and billing custom fees on to the box. When the postman come you pay it and get it. 

Since 2011 it is working like this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back