Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Jan 26, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #3,046 of 4,141
  I did , They know nothing about it. They say either it is on the road, or missing. I was frustrated, how they can be missing ? 

And I gave all the proof that I had to the Massdrop. All the messages, shipping details, phone conversations. I said it, my friend bought philips sph9500 and it came in  like 20 days. 50 days in raw ? 

And Massdrop still not answering my mails.

You paid custom fees at the door , right ? So it can't be stucked in customs, because our customs uses local posts, and billing custom fees on to the box. When the postman come you pay it and get it. 

Since 2011 it is working like this. 

I had to pay customs to the cumsons place that DHL dropped the HD6xx at. DHL does not come to the door and collect customs. So try to find out where DHL might have left the package to await customs payment.

Jan 26, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #3,047 of 4,141
  I did , They know nothing about it. They say either it is on the road, or missing. I was frustrated, how they can be missing ? 

And I gave all the proof that I had to the Massdrop. All the messages, shipping details, phone conversations. I said it, my friend bought philips sph9500 and it came in  like 20 days. 50 days in raw ? 

You paid custom fees at the door , right ? So it can't be stucked in customs, because our customs uses local posts, and billing custom fees on to the box. When the postman come you pay it and get it. 

Yeah, this is what Yodel did for me. I don't know where you're based, but mine were held by customs just outside Heathrow, they send a letter informing you of the amount owed and you phone or pay online.

Maybe the letter got lost in the post and they still have your 'phones? It would be worth pressing the courier for a refund, they must post them insured, so have a good phone around, customs, your courier, MassDrop and start looking for someone to pay out for you. I'd press the courier first. They won't want to pay out, but like I said, they should be covered by insurance.

Jan 26, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #3,048 of 4,141

Yeah, this is what Yodel did for me. I don't know where you're based, but mine were held by customs just outside Heathrow, they send a letter informing you of the amount owed and you phone or pay online.

Maybe the letter got lost in the post and they still have your 'phones? It would be worth pressing the courier for a refund, they must post them insured, so have a good phone around, customs, your courier, MassDrop and start looking for someone to pay out for you. I'd press the courier first. They won't want to pay out, but like I said, they should be covered by insurance.

I never did get the letter. Thankfully I was able to find online where to callto pay the import fee. I've read of others not getting contacted or the contact took so long that the package was sent back. This is the wonderful delivery system the UK has to go through when DHL is used.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #3,049 of 4,141

Yes, I did pay at the door. Something like 130TL. I really don't know what to say. It's probably the fault of PTT. 
frown.gif

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #3,051 of 4,141
If I play them at very low volume using the wheel in my E10K the right side goes silent while the left side is still playing at very low volume. Is this a normal or I got a unbalanced unit?

I used them for an hour, maybe with more use this goes away. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #3,052 of 4,141
  If I play them at very low volume using the wheel in my E10K the right side goes silent while the left side is still playing at very low volume. Is this a normal or I got a unbalanced unit?

I would suspect your amp. Have you tried it with other cans?

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #3,053 of 4,141

That's a sign that there is somthing wrong with your amp.

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #3,054 of 4,141

Most volume potentiometers (especially cheap ones) have channel imbalances at the low end of their range.

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #3,056 of 4,141
  Maybe I'm blind and not found the answer to your question
But whether the hd6xx=hd650 in sound?

HD 6XX = HD 650 with shorter cable and new paint job.

Jan 26, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #3,058 of 4,141
The cable was not supposed to be shorter. That will eventually be sorted.

It is shorter than the HD 650 cable, whether it be 6ft or 4.5ft.

Jan 26, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #3,060 of 4,141

HD 6XX = HD 650 with shorter cable and new paint job.

The cable was not supposed to be shorter. That will eventually be sorted.

The cable is supposed to be shorter, with different plug. HD650 includes a 3 meter (10 foot) cable with 1/4 inch plug.
HD6XX shipped with a 4 foot cable but it had been advertised as 6 foot, with 3.5mm plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back