Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Jan 23, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #3,019 of 4,141
So very saddd
frown.gif

Sennheiser is still sorting out the issue with the cable. Until that's sorted, there's no way they can hold another drop. So no, it's no sad at all. It's what is.

Jan 23, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #3,020 of 4,141
  Sennheiser is still sorting out the issue with the cable. Until that's sorted, there's no way they can hold another drop.

The only issue with the cable is that it was advertised as 6 ft by mistake. They could hold another drop and advertise the cable correctly for the 4 ft version they have in stock.

Besides, that's not how it works. Sennheiser can hold another drop whenever they want. It is their business decision not to do it yet. Many of these drops are build-to-order. The product is not built until after the drop ends and the manufacturer receives a payment. That's why there is often a long delay after the drop ends before shipping (sometimes months — look at the Noble X).

Jan 23, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #3,021 of 4,141
Jan 24, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #3,023 of 4,141
48 days. Almost 49 ! No headphones.

Status stucked at 27 december. And Massdrop's max shipping time is 6 weeks which is 42 days.

Which I warned them, begged them to not use DHL, and I was willing to pay extras for other shipping companies !

And now Massdrop stopped answering my mails. Every person who has caused me to come into this drop is guilty... Massdrop first of course.

I sold my headphone to get in this drop. I am a student. And now... My $214 blown by Massdrop, literally. 

I wanted refund, they decieved and played with me with empty mails and words.

I've contacted with DHL DE, Global, my local post office PTT, my country customs ...

No body knows where my order is. Worst customer service I've ever met. And I don't know what to do. What a profitable shopping.

Jan 24, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #3,024 of 4,141
Jan 24, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #3,025 of 4,141

Status stucked at 27 december. And Massdrop's max shipping time is 6 weeks which is 42 days.

Which I warned them, begged them to not use DHL, and I was willing to pay extras for other shipping companies !

And now Massdrop stopped answering my mails. Every person who has caused me to come into this drop is guilty... Massdrop first of course.

I sold my headphone to get in this drop. I am a student. And now... My $214 blown by Massdrop, literally. 

I've contacted with DHL DE, Global, my local post office PTT, my country customs ...

No body knows where my order is. Worst customer service I've ever met. And I don't know what to do. What a profitable shopping.

I'm sorry you haven't got them but no one twisted your arm to buy them. It sucks that you haven't gotten them. You blaming everyone telling you to get in on the drop is guilty is being very childish. You should leave this site if that is the way you feel. No one here made you do anything.

Jan 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #3,026 of 4,141

Why don't you send a pm to this guy !      http://www.head-fi.org/u/147721/cee-tee

Jan 24, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #3,027 of 4,141
I'm sorry you haven't got them but no one twisted your arm to buy them. It sucks that you haven't gotten them. You blaming everyone telling you to get in on the drop is guilty is being very childish. You should leave this site if that is the way you feel. No one here made you do anything.

I actually meant the people who advertised this drop like Linus, some tech youtube channels, jude or something like that. Not some random users on headfi. 

"Dont buy any headphones, buy this" "you look for something high end buy this" "stop shopping buy this" "stop jerking buy this"

Do you want me to post them one by one in here ? 

Of course no one twisted my arm, but gave direction. I've had a one bullet, and I used it for this because of those kind of "trusted" channels. And this orientation is a "reason".

Instead of saying me to "stop living and buy this" they could have told me how massdrop sucks on customer support, for example. How they use cheapest DHL option etc.

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #3,028 of 4,141

I actually meant the people who advertised this drop like Linus, some tech youtube channels, jude or something like that. Not some random users on headfi. 

"Dont buy any headphones, buy this" "you look for something high end buy this" "stop shopping buy this" "stop jerking buy this"

Do you want me to post them one by one in here ? 

Of course no one twisted my arm, but gave direction. I've had a one bullet, and I used it for this because of those kind of "trusted" channels. And this orientation is a "reason".

Instead of saying me to "stop living and buy this" they could have told me how massdrop sucks on customer support, for example. How they use cheapest DHL option etc.

Tell Massdrop I'll buy your place in line from you. When they ship out your replacement. I'll give you a extra $10 for your troubles.

Jan 25, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #3,030 of 4,141

I got a new pair sent out ASAP when the delivery company in the UK (Yodel) left them in a public lobby unsigned for, instead of walking up a flight of stairs to my office. Yodel couldn't be bothered with the effort of dealing with me but Massdrop said they'd replace them in a one time only offer. I snapped their hand off, of course. I can't say anything but good things about the customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back