Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Jan 18, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #2,896 of 4,141

Well everyone's getting a 6 footer so no complaints from me.

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #2,897 of 4,141
Just got an email from massdrop. Looks like the 6 ft. Cables should be on their way to us soon!

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #2,900 of 4,141
I didn't get no email

Then no cable for you!!! 
tongue.gif
  Everyone who bought the 6xx gets one, email or not. 

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #2,906 of 4,141
  and I'll assume you' have just coincidentally received the email from Massdrop.
wink.gif

Yes, just after I had put in the request for the HD 650 cable. I'll just leave it to Sennheiser to decide how to handle my request... At any rate,  I also use the HD600 in my office, so it wouldn't really hurt for me to get a spare HD650/6XX cable.

Jan 18, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #2,907 of 4,141
Good news everyone!
Axel and Sennheiser have agreed to send out an additional 6 foot cable to everyone in the drop.
No returns, replacements, or forms.
Sennheiser is still working to finalize the production schedule with the cable supplier and we will update everyone once we have an estimated date. Once the date is finalized we will also send out an email to confirm everyone’s shipping address.
In the meantime you don’t have to do anything except make sure you’re getting email alerts.
Cheers

Jan 18, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #2,908 of 4,141

Good news everyone!
Axel and Sennheiser have agreed to send out an additional 6 foot cable to everyone in the drop.
No returns, replacements, or forms.
Sennheiser is still working to finalize the production schedule with the cable supplier and we will update everyone once we have an estimated date. Once the date is finalized we will also send out an email to confirm everyone’s shipping address.
In the meantime you don’t have to do anything except make sure you’re getting email alerts.
Cheers

The formatting was all screwed up, but this is easier to read. Fantastic, great customer service on Sennheiser's part. This goes a very long way in proving you are an audio leader not just with your products, but the more important customer service AFTER the sale. They screwed up, owned it, and resolved it better than anyone could have hoped for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back