Sennheiser takes over Drop!
Jun 15, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #78 of 107
Looks like a joke website to be honest.

MDR-Z1R: "Holes everywhere in the midrange".

I don't see any holes in the midrange.

2urHpeD.png

Jun 16, 2020 at 3:55 AM Post #85 of 107
Maybe that should be "holes in your head" because of the spike in the midrange!
How do you like the Sonys?

"Sennheiser takes over drop"

Personally I have never listened to Sonys and don't plan to start based on those holes. What holes? That was just where the inkjet printer ran out of toner! I meant the holes in the head you get from that piercing treble! That graph looks like somebody put chrome hubcaps and airbag suspension on a pair of 800s :D

Jun 16, 2020 at 6:49 AM Post #86 of 107
Maybe that should be "holes in your head" because of the spike in the midrange!

"Sennheiser takes over drop"

Personally I have never listened to Sonys and don't plan to start based on those holes. What holes? That was just where the inkjet printer ran out of toner! I meant the holes in the head you get from that piercing treble! That graph looks like somebody put chrome hubcaps and airbag suspension on a pair of 800s :D
Lol too much...

Jun 16, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #87 of 107
Jun 16, 2020 at 8:04 AM Post #88 of 107
How do you like the Sonys?
Love them! That lush, syrupy sound is magic to my ears.

I'm quite an unconventional audiophile. I do not seek absolute clarity nor detail, and I don't like neutral IEMs and/or headphones. I love heavily-colored signatures, actually, such as a deep V-shaped sound. I'm also a huge basshead, so my preference is naturally skewed towards closed-back headphones.

I'm very far removed from the prototypical audiophile - that's the reason why the cans I love are all found in the lower-half of Crin's headphone list. :)

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #89 of 107
Love them! That lush, syrupy sound is magic to my ears.

I'm quite an unconventional audiophile. I do not seek absolute clarity nor detail, and I don't like neutral IEMs and/or headphones. I love heavily-colored signatures, actually, such as a deep V-shaped sound. I'm also a huge basshead, so my preference is naturally skewed towards closed-back headphones.

I'm very far removed from the prototypical audiophile - that's the reason why the cans I love are all found in the lower-half of Crin's headphone list. :)
Nice, you just convinced me to get the Sonys. Thanks.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:14 AM Post #90 of 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Back