Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless - The Official Thread
Jul 10, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #556 of 657
Currently own the Sony WH-1000XM3 which have been great, was planning on upgrading to the XM5. I had a chance to try the XM5 on, the pads sit on the outside of my earlobes, which is no good for me. Though they are light, after some time, they will no doubt start to cause discomfort for me.

I've had my eyes on the new Sennheisers being released in August, so hopeful they'll have a better fit, like the Momentum 3's.

Jul 12, 2022 at 3:41 PM Post #559 of 657
Have you installed the Sennheiser app's ?

To check the devices list

I also think you need to press a few seconds (maybe 5) the closest button from USB-C port.
5s press voice assistent button doing nothing only beep. Reset by press 25s multi button too. When power on say No connection. Sennheiser app cannt find device. That new device worked 1 day and wireless mode is broken (( Sent in for repair under warranty

Jul 13, 2022 at 10:34 AM Post #563 of 657
For the first time I see that the equipment was made in Romania, usually everything is "Made in China / Taiwan / Korea". Who has these headphones also made in Romania?

Sennheiser has opened a factory in Romania a few years ago.

It's a good thing, that they're manufactured "internally" (vs contracting them to an OEM/ODM of choice).

Mine are also made in Romania, btw. I'm not aware of Momentum 3 Wireless manufactured elsewhere.

Jul 13, 2022 at 11:00 AM Post #564 of 657
Sennheiser headphones are no longer made in China. They have manufacturing in both Romania & Ireland. Romania makes some of the lower end products and all premium headphones are made in Ireland. Until recently (presumably to the end of production) the Momentum 3 have been made in Romania. It is possible that the Momentum 4 production will be moved to Ireland.

Jul 14, 2022 at 8:37 AM Post #565 of 657
Sennheiser headphones are no longer made in China. They have manufacturing in both Romania & Ireland. Romania makes some of the lower end products and all premium headphones are made in Ireland. Until recently (presumably to the end of production) the Momentum 3 have been made in Romania. It is possible that the Momentum 4 production will be moved to Ireland.
Anything Made in Japan tend to be of better quality in build and material.

Jul 14, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #568 of 657
I'd say that was accurate maybe 20-40 years ago...
Still valid.... you're interpreting Japanese Economic decline with product quality.
It's ingrained in their Custom to do everything as best as possible, anything less is a lost of Face, unlike Western workers who's only interest is end of shift >>>>>>>>>>lager lager lager.

Most people doesn't have easy access to purchase Japanese Domestic Market only products, they have tendency to keep all the best for themselves with a mentality that it's too good for the Western White Devils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back