Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~
Jan 20, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #812 of 817
think more like one or two hundred hours burn in.  im sure even some here would recomend even more, they need alot to be their best.

Ouch. That's about a week more, literally 24/7. Question: for burning in dynamic 'phones, does the sound have to be reasonably loud, and cover a wide frequency range?

Mar 8, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #814 of 817
Hello all! Been using my IE7s for 3 years now. I just accidentally perforated the membrane in front of the driver on the left earpiece. Volume is decreased and bass is gone. I'm heartbroken.

Is there somewhere I can find a replacement piece or have it repaired? I know it has been discontinued, but it would be a shame to throw these out over such a thing.

Perhaps someone has a damaged pair they'd like to sell as salvage parts?

Mar 11, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #815 of 817
Hello all! Been using my IE7s for 3 years now. I just accidentally perforated the membrane in front of the driver on the left earpiece. Volume is decreased and bass is gone. I'm heartbroken.

Is there somewhere I can find a replacement piece or have it repaired? I know it has been discontinued, but it would be a shame to throw these out over such a thing.

Perhaps someone has a damaged pair they'd like to sell as salvage parts?

ebay is your friend. i was lucky enough to get mine on amazon a few years back but now they run pretty expensive. 

Apr 29, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #816 of 817
I love the forward mid-range and spacious presentation on these. Are there any new headphones (IEM or full) that have a similar sound signature to these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back