Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread
Aug 1, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #393 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaero69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn you, humans!
Ok, now i got the HD595 But I'd like to know what amp, according to the other HD 595 Users is the best for the prize. what do you use to get the best of them?

Thanks pals!

(The ibasso T2 looks nice, btw)

I have got a cheap C&C Box + amp, it certainly made them sound better imo.
eggosmile.gif

Aug 2, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #395 of 980
Just got my "Magic Red" HD595s in house today. They're lovely, but they're currently being sidelined to the proLINE 750s
biggrin.gif
>

Aug 2, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #396 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my "Magic Red" HD595s in house today. They're lovely, but they're currently being sidelined to the proLINE 750s
biggrin.gif
>

Do you have your Corda Move? I'm trying to decide on a secondary headphone to go with my Move, and was curious how the HD595 pair with the Move.

Aug 3, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #397 of 980
Hi Guys!

I'm pretty new to head-fi.
What do you think of the combo HD595 and PA2V2 as an allrounder? I listen to Pop, Rock, Metal, Rap, Jazz, Trip-Hop, Orchestra, Acoustic.
I have already opened a thread (here) with only positive replies but after some searches I am not really sure anymore if they would be the right choice (since I already own the PA2V2).
Thank you!

Greets
Jonas

Aug 4, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #398 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo-Vo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Guys!

I'm pretty new to head-fi.
What do you think of the combo HD595 and PA2V2 as an allrounder? I listen to Pop, Rock, Metal, Rap, Jazz, Trip-Hop, Orchestra, Acoustic.
I have already opened a thread (here) with only positive replies but after some searches I am not really sure anymore if they would be the right choice (since I already own the PA2V2).
Thank you!

Greets
Jonas

Although the PA2V2 is a good little amp, it doesn't do much for the HD595, you need something more powerful!

Aug 24, 2007 at 12:14 AM Post #399 of 980
I'm so glad that I picked up the HD 595 instead of the HD 555 they sound great as a non-mobile compliment to my E4g's and yet I havent burned them in that much. Had I got the HD 555 upgradeitis would of eventually kicked me in balls. In a few months I hope to finally amp this sucker and go WEEEEEEEE!!!!
icon10.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #401 of 980
I just have to comment on how awesome these babies are. I could listen to them for hours and hours and my ears almost never fatigued. Mine are still not properly burned in but they just get better and better. Its like getting some more sq every few days...they just keep on giving!

Its hard to explain but when I put on my 595's, everything just sounds right. Matched with my amp believe it or not it just sounds er....righter!
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

what's an IEM that sounds similar to the 555/595?

Pretty much my burning question as well.

Sep 1, 2007 at 12:14 AM Post #404 of 980
Quote:

Mine should be here tuesday, I hope they're as good as everyone says

They're better!

Sep 1, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #405 of 980
The 595 got me started in the serious headphone craze and I still love them. I have since added the 650s and the K701 but I still find myself listening to the 595s. They are so well balanced and comfortable that they are a joy to listen to. Mine have been upgraded with a Blue Dragon cable which IMO made significant improvements. A great headphone with a more upfront sound than the other Senns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back