sennheiser cx300II, mee. M9 M6, jbud 2 or jbud 3, or nuforce
Nov 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jaqueh

500+ Head-Fier
I lost my earphones again, and I would really like to buy more expensive headphones but knowing my track record means that i can't afford anything above $30. These are the headphones that i need to choose among because of that price restrction. Have any fo you guys heard anything about these headphones, or have a favorite?

Nov 14, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 7
Since your budget is $30 you should also maybe consider the Brainwavz M1 or Brainwavz ProAlpha's/Visang R02 which are $29.50 shipped (until tomorrow I believe) from mp4nation.. There are a few reviews here for both and they sound like great value for under $30..

Nov 14, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #3 of 7
ok well among the ones that i've chosen does anyone have any opinions on them? im probably just going to buy the M6 because i don't trust chinese websites

Nov 14, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Since your budget is $30 you should also maybe consider the Brainwavz M1 or Brainwavz ProAlpha's/Visang R02 which are $29.50 shipped (until tomorrow I believe) from mp4nation.. There are a few reviews here for both and they sound like great value for under $30..

Yes definitely get that.

Quote:
ok well among the ones that i've chosen does anyone have any opinions on them? im probably just going to buy the M6 because i don't trust chinese websites

Chinese website what? MP4nation is a legit site. Even if it was Chinese it's legit.

If you didn't know in the world of audio, China makes some very high value audio products.

The Brainwavz Proalpha is way ahead of all the IEM's you mentioned. In fact the only good IEM's you named were the M9 and M6 (M6 being better) and they are still in no competition with the Brainwavz Proalpha/R02.
Proalpha (Visang R02).

Look at joker's thread to see what you'll be missing out if you skip the Brainwavz
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-115-iems-compared-monster-miles-davis-tribute-added-10-17#post_6492044

Jan 12, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #5 of 7
The mee.m9's are terrible.  My apple buds are much better.  I don't think it is false advertising, but they are equal to a tin can phone game.  I tried them on all kinds of settings but no luck. So stay away from those.

Jan 12, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
The mee.m9's are terrible.  My apple buds are much better.  I don't think it is false advertising, but they are equal to a tin can phone game.  I tried them on all kinds of settings but no luck. So stay away from those.

You might have gotten a defective pair. The M9s are better than the apple buds. A quick search on here would reveal that most people's experience are different from yours.

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #7 of 7
if anyone cares i ended up getting the m6s and they were wayyy to siblant for any genre of music outside of electronica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back