Sennheiser Amperiors?
May 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #185 of 1,022
Quote:
Not too shabby.
smily_headphones1.gif

What made you opt for silver?

Wasn't a fan of blue because it's darker than I wanted it to be. Silver is also more universal with whatever that I will be wearing on a daily basis. It also stands out more IMO (purely personal reason!) 
L3000.gif

May 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #186 of 1,022
Quote:

I said the Mk.I and Mk.II are identical in the headphones themselves - which they are.

The graphs you posted are both of Mk.II models, you did not post a Mk.I graph.

I left Sennheiser in 2010, so I cannot say if they made any changes since then - but the differences could easily be sample differences or old vs. new. 

Only Sennheiser themselves can say if they made any changes recently.

May 22, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #187 of 1,022
Just called up my local apple store here in america and the guy said he had no clue when they were getting them in stock but I should check first with the online store. Once they're available on the online store, they may be finally available locally.

I'm probably going to wait for the supposed drop date of may 25th (according to several online stores...that will supposedly no longer be receiving them on that date thanks to apple store exclusivity)before I call up the apple store again.

May 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #189 of 1,022
Quote:

I do, I do.... my old AT ES7's beat them hands down in every department imho.

I should be able to test the ES10 - ESW9 & the Amperior's when I hit a Apple Store in the next few days... the one I buy will be the one that suits my ears best

If I have the time I'll go audition it. However, comparing them with the Moda's is not possible since they are two very different set of headphones. For one, yours is a closed back, mine is an open back and so on. Well I'm glad you're happy with your ES7's nonetheless.
Quote:

I said the Mk.I and Mk.II are identical in the headphones themselves - which they are.

The graphs you posted are both of Mk.II models, you did not post a Mk.I graph.

I left Sennheiser in 2010, so I cannot say if they made any changes since then - but the differences could easily be sample differences or old vs. new. 

Only Sennheiser themselves can say if they made any changes recently.

If only I was in the R&D Department then I could get some info :x

May 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #190 of 1,022
Quote:
If I have the time I'll go audition it. However, comparing them with the Moda's is not possible since they are two very different set of headphones. For one, yours is a closed back, mine is an open back and so on. Well I'm glad you're happy with your ES7's nonetheless.
If only I was in the R&D Department then I could get some info :x

now you need too intern at the r&d department, go undercover and report back too us about everything.

May 23, 2012 at 7:52 AM Post #194 of 1,022
Quote:

my V-Moda M-80's were deffo a closed-back on-ear design... have they had a rapid design change for the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back