Schiit Owners Unite
Apr 4, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #4,996 of 13,350
It brings me pleasure when someone gets offended that I would have Schiit that I don't need or use. I also have an Asgard2 that's collecting dust. It does look good sitting on my desk though!

You are so funny. You should buy more expensive audio things and hang it on your wall to admire.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #4,998 of 13,350
You are so funny. You should buy more expensive audio things and hang it on your wall to admire.

lol I'd hardly call an Asgard 2 expensive... it is very admirable though.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #5,000 of 13,350

lol I'd hardly call an Asgard 2 expensive... it is very admirable though.

Apparently someone hasn't been shopping around and experienced the sticker shock. Isn't it Mr. T (Clubber Lang)  that said, "I predict pain" in the wallet.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #5,001 of 13,350

Isn't it Mr. T (Clubber Lang)  that said, "I predict pain" in the wallet.

Not if factor in the capability of the human ear, real-world measurements and resisting the normal audiophile BS.... which I must commend Schiit for doing most of the time (won't mention anything to avoid flame wars and bannings)

Apr 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #5,002 of 13,350
  Oh you're really gonna love it.  I never plan on selling mine!

Isn't the Bifrost Uber + Asgard 2 combo something else? Since I bought my DT880s in 2012 I remember my initial impression was that they were tonally thin. After intense burn in and upgrade-itis I have finally hit a high point where my DT880s have found perfect synergy. Now to get me a pair of Alpha Dogs. I sent my income tax return in by mail and I'm pissed now because last year I e-filed it and got it in 3 weeks, it's been 3 week!!! Where is my tax return 
confused_face.gif

Apr 4, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #5,007 of 13,350
  Thanks for advices, guys!
After play with Schiit lyr for couple hrs, I feel its hot but still can touch it! 
Is it normal or my headphone amp has a problems!? I use Telefunken tubes...

The Lyr does get warm for sure! That is normal.

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #5,009 of 13,350
this is so weird ... since my DAC (Modi) connected via USB ... if I listen to music and do browsing on PC, it doesn't play smoothly. Pretty much any tasking on PC that may slow it down is reflecting on sound. How is that possible>?

I plugged into my new USB3 card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back