Schiit Owners Unite
Mar 9, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #9,106 of 13,350
  OK, enough of this.  Looks like Jason is going to stick to his customer service model, and most of us (I included) are happy that he's passing the savings to us Schiitheads.

Case closed, pretty please, everybody?  Because I'd like to change the topic, been meaning to bring this up for a while, I don't think anyone ever has, but Jason, have you ever considered putting the power switch in the front of your amps?

Enough of this. 
biggrin.gif
 This has been answered ad nauseum. It's never going to happen.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #9,109 of 13,350
  OK, enough of this.  Looks like Jason is going to stick to his customer service model, and most of us (I included) are happy that he's passing the savings to us Schiitheads.

Case closed, pretty please, everybody?  Because I'd like to change the topic, been meaning to bring this up for a while, I don't think anyone ever has, but Jason, have you ever considered putting the power switch in the front of your amps?

I don't think everyone seems to get your joke about the power switch, C'mon all you stuffed shirts, laugh a little.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #9,110 of 13,350
  I don't think everyone seems to get your joke about the power switch, C'mon all you stuffed shirts, laugh a little.

I got it, but I'm still really curious about the Vali 2 that can run the HE-6s I plan to purchase based on Knick's recommendation...

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #9,111 of 13,350

I got it, but I'm still really curious about the Vali 2 that can run the HE-6s I plan to purchase based on Knick's recommendation...

I think don't Nick is going to send you a Christmas card this year. Where did this rumor of a MegaWatt Vali start?

Mar 9, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #9,114 of 13,350
Mar 9, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #9,115 of 13,350

You trying to hang that on Nick? Lately, he's taken enough Schiit.

Man, your reading comprehension has really slipped as you enter your dotage.  Give me enough time and I can concoct dig up my email exchange with Knick.

Mar 9, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #9,116 of 13,350

Man, your reading comprehension has really slipped as you enter your dotage.  Give me enough time and I can concoct dig up my email exchange with Knick.

Can't be any worse than your spelling. Is Rangy busy writing up a faux email for you?

Mar 9, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #9,117 of 13,350
  Can't be any worse than your spelling. Is Rangy busy writing up a faux email for you?

My spelling is spot on.  You wanna see bad spelling, wait for Rangy's concoction 
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #9,118 of 13,350

My spelling is spot on.  You wanna see bad spelling, wait for Rangy's concoction 
wink.gif

Isn't he busy soldering up some interconnects for you? When he's done he can work on Schiit's Archive webpage.

Mar 9, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #9,119 of 13,350

Now we know how rumors get started - as jokes.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back