1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. fotomeow
    For $350?! Damn ......
    looks similar to the Triplett, except the knobs and dials moved around.
    Super clean face—> Oh baby, oh baby

upload_2019-4-6_9-31-22.jpeg

Ripper2860 and bcowen like this.
  2. bcowen
    That's not yours. This is yours. The meter would just confuse you, so I didn't see any real need to put it back in. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

upload_2019-4-6_12-30-24.png

Ripper2860 likes this.
  3. bcowen
    ROFL!!

Ripper2860 and fotomeow like this.
  4. fotomeow
    Don’t laugh!
    I meant to say your new girlfriend is gorgeous! :heart_exclamation:

Ripper2860 and bcowen like this.
  5. bcowen
    Good grief. I said put it on your nearest 'nad, not ear pad.

You need to listen more carefully.

fotomeow and Ripper2860 like this.
  6. Ripper2860
    Awesome!!! A tube tester with a cup holder!!! Yeah, baby!! :sunglasses:

That's not what the text said. Auto-correct strikes again, DAMMIT!!! :rage:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  7. mattrudy80
    Picked up a pair of Siemens E82CC 3x. This should be interesting, haven't had a pair from the Siemens plant since my days with the Little Dot.

jb77 likes this.
  8. HellooooThar
    So I got really angry, and plugged and unplugged my DAC about 150 times tonight. Suddenly *click* -- the thing gets a lock on a USB signal and gets picked up on my listening system. I am saved!

mattrudy80 likes this.
  9. mattrudy80
    Been listening to the Valvo 6201 Mitchams. They are quite the unique listen, midrange groove and wrapped in a high quality silk that melts the world away.
    Have you tried a different USB cable, or blowing the connector on the DAC out?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    jb77 and HellooooThar like this.
  10. HellooooThar
    I tried different cables AND computers yesterday. Three cables, two computers. Hit the thing, shook it, jiggled it etc. I had an unexpected power outage (it is a USB DAC, so it was on because my computer was) the other day and my computer went out. I can't remember if it was working after that, but I don't think I ever checked since I was with the girlfriend the next night. No idea what the issue was.

11. TK16
    Got 57 hours on these Heerlen 7316 D-getters, quite impressed with these to say the least, think I may go for another pair.

jb77 and mattrudy80 like this.
  12. mattrudy80
    fotomeow likes this.
  13. fotomeow
  14. jb77
    Got my Valvo Hamburg Pinched Waist 6201 double post o-getter 1959 pair yesterday just rolled them on my MJ2. I listend for just a little bit and these are really, really nice tubes!!!

Will report back more soon.

mattrudy80 and TK16 like this.
  15. jb77
    Went ahead and rolled My Valvo 12AU7 ECC82 Germany, Hamburg Made Tubes (GfO D9E), Slanted Getters on my LP have not listened to these yet

From the above post decided to burn in 2 pairs at the same time 1 on my MJ2 and 1 on my LP

Will report back with impressions soon

mattrudy80 likes this.