Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 19, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #4,921 of 151,996
He's well past that now...

He's now working on the Ygdrassil Uber2 with USB 4.1.

By the time it's released USB will be up to version 5.3.

The unit will have a black case and the switch in the middle of the right side from the front. Just where it will be the most impractical.

This is also designed so that you will leave the unit switched on and the software/firmware upgrades can be uploaded each and every Wednesday at 6pm.

It will also have GPS capability so that Jason can keep an eye on the "Schiit conquest of the world" from his office computer.

The software uploads will have subliminal content that plays in the background that states "Schiit is a product which is proof of life"

Merda Ergo Sum?

Here's to hoping for an eventual Yggdrasil Armageddon. It comes permanently powered up from the Schitt Box with an internal nuclear fusion core AND NO POWER OFF SWITCH. Even then I'd wager there would be those complaining about the radiation.

Jan 19, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #4,922 of 151,996
Merda Ergo Sum?

Here's to hoping for an eventual Yggdrasil Armageddon. It comes permanently powered up from the Schitt Box with an internal nuclear fusion core AND NO POWER OFF SWITCH. Even then I'd wager there would be those complaining about the radiation.

I could get behind the idea of Yggdrasil Armageddon. I wonder if there are any small Russian nuclear power packs for satellites on eBay...

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jan 19, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4,924 of 151,996
If you are going offshore for lowest price, try looking in the Pyongyang Craiglist for Soviet era NOS military surplus. Lots of good stuff there. Sounds better that the newer Russian stuff too.:blush:

I'm using a Gungnir ATM and waiting patiently for the Yggy. Will it have the same 4V RMS on its balanced outputs?

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #4,925 of 151,996
I could get behind the idea of Yggdrasil Armageddon. I wonder if there are any small Russian nuclear power packs for satellites on eBay...
Try Alibaba, though watch out for cheap imitations of NOS Russian reactor packs. Those use inferior material, and have more output noise that will degrade performance by compromising the dynamics and soundstage.

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #4,926 of 151,996

You are only saying that because your office is upstairs and a reasonably safe distance from ground zero.  I don't know if the upstairs support beams are rated for the 1/2 inch thick lead sheets you just purchased. 

Some of our employees are still of child bearing age.  I don't think we want to have a proliferation of FLKs (Funny Looking Kids) running amok.  It will probably lead to a hefty increase in our health insurance rates.

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #4,927 of 151,996

You are only saying that because your office is upstairs and a reasonably safe distance from ground zero.  I don't know if the upstairs support beams are rated for the 1/2 inch thick lead sheets you just purchased. 

Some of our employees are still of child bearing age.  I don't think we want to have a proliferation of FLKs (Funny Looking Kids) running amok.  It will probably lead to a hefty increase in our health insurance rates.

Ah, come on, think of all the cool lead fashions you'll get!

But yeah, probably right. Sorry, guys, no Yggdrasil Armageddon.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jan 19, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #4,931 of 151,996
Merda Ergo Sum?

The dead dont complain
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #4,933 of 151,996
Has anyone here thought of the possibility of using the unlimited power available through zero point energy technology?

Do it right and no power cords would be necessary.....

Yggdrasil Armageddon.

Ragnarok Armageddon would be better..

Endalok heimsins, ende af verden, slutten av verden, världens ände, maailman loppu

dommedag

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #4,934 of 151,996
  Has anyone here thought of the possibility of using the unlimited power available through zero point energy technology?

Do it right and no power cords would be necessary.....

Ragnarok Armageddon would be better..

Endalok heimsins, ende af verden, slutten av verden, världens ände, maailman loppu

dommedag

Alright mate, its past midnight where you are...you are tired  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back