Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 17, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #4,906 of 153,741
  Overkill, this is nothing that kid with a slingshot can't accomplish. 

Perhaps but my device will have a small silver toggle switch on the back to it turn on and off.

Jan 17, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #4,907 of 153,741
  I'm developing a high energy EMP projector with radar targeting that can knock Amazon drones out of the sky.  It'll be available from China soon.

Perhaps but my device will have a small silver toggle switch on the back to it turn on and off.

The side lobes will probably shutdown every DAC for miles. Hey, maybe that's one of the three products that Jason was hinting at for a 2015 release.

Jan 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #4,908 of 153,741
Why are you wasting resources trying to knock drones out of the sky when you should be developing overrides and scramblers to steal all their stuff? That way you get new toys and sell off the excess to cover your R&D costs. Haven't you learned anything about running a business yet?
rolleyes.gif

Jan 17, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #4,909 of 153,741
  Why are you wasting resources trying to knock drones out of the sky when you should be developing overrides and scramblers to steal all their stuff? That way you get new toys and sell off the excess to cover your R&D costs. Haven't you learned anything about running a business yet?
rolleyes.gif

Don't know? Hijacking is illegal.

Jan 17, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #4,912 of 153,741
As long as you aren't being followed and AV recorded I don't understand the hate for UAVs, that being said if someone programs one to autonomously follow them around with a boombox playing music we might have some trouble.

Maybe we can get a Schiit UAV, I unofficially announce the Schiit Icarus.

Here is a declassified top secret flight test video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFcZm7UUYIg

Jan 17, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #4,914 of 153,741

I'm developing a high energy EMP projector with radar targeting that can knock Amazon drones out of the sky.  It'll be available from China soon.

I read this on an email once. When US started sending astronauts in space they found out that conventional fountain pens don't work in zero gravity. So NASA invested an estimated 1 mio $US and 3 yeas of research to solve this problem. The result was an amazing product that could write in zero gravity, in temperatures below -200C, even in the bottom of the ocean.

Russians used pencils.

P.S. I know, it's probably an urban myth, but it's fun to read, especially if you are not a US-citizen.

Jan 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #4,915 of 153,741
  Russians used pencils.
P.S. I know, it's probably an urban myth, but it's fun to read, especially if you are not a US-citizen.

Yep, it is. You don't wanna bits of graphite floating into your eyes and lungs in weightless environment.

Jan 17, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #4,916 of 153,741

I read this on an email once. When US started sending astronauts in space they found out that conventional fountain pens don't work in zero gravity. So NASA invested an estimated 1 mio $US and 3 yeas of research to solve this problem. The result was an amazing product that could write in zero gravity, in temperatures below -200C, even in the bottom of the ocean.

Russians used pencils.

And how many Cosmonauts walked on the surface of the moon?

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #4,918 of 153,741
Quote:Jones Bob
 Are you working on the Yggy Uber now? :wink:

He's well past that now...

He's now working on the Ygdrassil Uber2 with USB 4.1.

By the time it's released USB will be up to version 5.3.

The unit will have a black case and the switch in the middle of the right side from the front. Just where it will be the most impractical.

This is also designed so that you will leave the unit switched on and the software/firmware upgrades can be uploaded each and every Wednesday at 6pm.

It will also have GPS capability so that Jason can keep an eye on the "Schiit conquest of the world" from his office computer.

The software uploads will have subliminal content that plays in the background that states "Schiit is a product which is proof of life"

What's not to like?

Jan 19, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #4,919 of 153,741
  He's well past that now...

He's now working on the Ygdrassil Uber2 with USB 4.1.

By the time it's released USB will be up to version 5.3.

The unit will have a black case and the switch in the middle of the right side from the front. Just where it will be the most impractical.

This is also designed so that you will leave the unit switched on and the software/firmware upgrades can be uploaded each and every Wednesday at 6pm.

It will also have GPS capability so that Jason can keep an eye on the "Schiit conquest of the world" from his office computer.

The software uploads will have subliminal content that plays in the background that states "Schiit is a product which is proof of life"

What's not to like?

Hey man, whatever you've been taking listening, it's some baaad Schiit. 
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back