1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. ashirin
    Here are screenshots from the Head-Fi Canjam 2019 NYC video that was mentioned earlier, for a better look at Ragnarok 2.

B6F40F82-5064-4E2C-A59A-908AD6F2AB09.jpeg 4A48400B-55A0-47A6-986F-551BCDB1A387.jpeg B0D8AB96-DC4E-48D9-9E3F-0871B2708D01.jpeg

2. Derrick Swart
    Wonder which topoligy is implemented but indeed same watts but probably drive my ATCs with ease...i shall wait for the chapter on it

the finisher likes this.
  3. claybomb
    What is the black knob, next to the RCA inputs, on Rag2 for?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  4. Timster
    Looks like a phono ground connection to me

judson_w, yonson and 33na3rd like this.
  5. Robert Padgett
    pag2.jpeg This can not be right. Note the imprint "Made in the USA"... I remember reading somewhere that this was not possible to prove, so forbidden by the evil Gub'mint, the revenuers and such...

the finisher and RickB like this.
  6. XERO1
    pag2.jpeg

Also, according to the info in Jude's NYC Can-Jam video, the Rag 2 will ship standard with 3 RCA inputs, 2 of which can be swapped out for a DAC or phono module.

So do you guys realize that this means that Jason has FINALLY made a straight RCA input module, which should also be compatible with the Jot and Lyr 3, which will give them the option to have a very convenient second RCA input!!

giphy11.gif

7. Robert Padgett
    yourewelcome.gif

8. soundman414
    Any early word on price for the Rag 2?

Significantly more, or around the same price?

9. scclimber
    He mentioned similar price but I’m sure dac and phono mods will push it to 2000.

soundman414 and CAPT Deadpool like this.
  10. dieslemat
    Rag 2 and Aegir will both say sorry to my wallet

11. Pedro Janeiro
    how much will cost Ragnarok 2?
    cheers

12. claybomb
    "7. I’m holding back a couple of features which I don’t feel like discussing right now, but I think you’ll be excited about." early rag 2 discussion/page 2117 of this thread
    Any surprises left?

13. Oveja Negra
    If you look at the flyer Jason posted in the previous page, at the bottom says Ragnarok 2 will be priced similar to the existing one.

Regards.

14. Yethal
    Can it still be stacked on top of Yggdrasil?

Illya likes this.
  15. Nicholas Seltzer
    @Jason Stoddard I'm so excited about the new Ragnarok! I have one question that I hope you will take a moment to answer. Can you please describe its performance as a preamp? I have two Vidars currently for power. Thanks!

grokit, holzohr and the finisher like this.