SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #571 of 1,093
Jan 8, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #575 of 1,093
The only thing that I find bad with it is when I pause the song for a bit, the clip turns off. When I come back to turn it on, it goes back to the homepage and I have to navigate my way back to my music).

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #576 of 1,093

Quote:
The only thing that I find bad with it is when I pause the song for a bit, the clip turns off. When I come back to turn it on, it goes back to the homepage and I have to navigate my way back to my music).

You can fix that. You can set the amount of time before it shuts off, and you can also set it to resume play upon being turned on, if you so desire.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #578 of 1,093

Quote:
Exploring settings. Maybe I don't know what terms to look for, so how would I do it?

Settings->General Settings->System->Idle Power off. Increments up to one hour before auto shutdown.
Settings->General Settings->System->Start Screen->Resume Playback.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #580 of 1,093
those rockboxers thought of everything.. all you need to do is set aside a day or three to read the gargantuan manuel and you can learn all sorts of neat tricks
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #581 of 1,093
I sure as hell didn't read the whole gigantic manual!
eek.gif

I just had a lot of free time to play around with it, the first couple months after I got it.

Jan 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #583 of 1,093

Quote:
Hmm, I notice that with some songs the player just ends them too soon and goes to the next song.

I'd run the songs through foobar's file integrity verifier then.....

Jan 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #584 of 1,093

Quote:
Hmm, I notice that with some songs the player just ends them too soon and goes to the next song.

ive never had that experience, and dont believe it is a common one.  the clip+ rockbox is stable now.   If it is working correctly there should be no such glitches.

I personally have never had any issues whatsoever with mine.

hang in there, its worth it once you get it sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back