Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread
May 24, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #46 of 1,255
Ok, so I know the Mojito and the Margarita have both been heard by Head-Fiers.  Does anyone have any experience with other Rose Tech earphones?  I know there's strong interest in the BR5 and Pudding, but not sure about the others.  I know I'm strongly tempted to pick up the Pudding, as well as the entry level earphone which I believe runs roughly 15 USD.
I found the Mojito a bit too minty sounding in the highs. The Margarita sounds too acid in the mids, but please take it with a grain of salt (get it?). The Rose has a nice bass bloom, but the pudding gets a bit mushy.

For those in doubt, yes I am kidding.

May 24, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #47 of 1,255
Guys, it seems like they also make Custom-IEMs. Judging from some of the comments on their Taobao page, they also have the BR5 available as a custom version. It would make sense, as they are using 3D-printing for shells. Chinese low-price CIEMs, anyone? Let's hope this is true. I'd definitly like a custom-based Pudding with some extra topping.

May 25, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #49 of 1,255
gs1000.gif

May 28, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #55 of 1,255
Interested in Rose IEMs as well. Have them in aliexpress cart. Deciding between Cappuccino and B&R5. Have budget for only one (might get another in the future). Would really love to hear the impressions from those who have heard either.

The Pudding is also tempting .... wish it has more color options.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back