Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread
Jun 3, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #78 of 1,255
If they can stack up against ZhiYin QT5, I would much prefer the great design of the Rose Pudding and possibly the fit, don't know, just trying. But that won't be easy, QT5 is on a very high level.

You take my words Bro, I am hang between the three QT5, DQSM D2, ROSE PUDDING,, and now am waiting for some honest comparison of these bad boys to make my final decision.
Unfortunately yet I never see a review on any of ROSE products.

Jun 3, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #79 of 1,255
You take my words Bro, I am hang between the three QT5, DQSM D2, ROSE PUDDING,, and now am waiting for some honest comparison of these bad boys to make my final decision.
Unfortunately yet I never see a review on any of ROSE products.

A comparison between them would be far more useful than a review by someone who doesnt have the others. And there lies the problem at present.. :ph34r:

Jun 3, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #80 of 1,255
A comparison between them would be far more useful than a review by someone who doesnt have the others. And there lies the problem at present.. :ph34r:

You are absolutely right I also think a comparison is very helpful for the people who don't have opportunities to try all of them before purchasing the one which more suitable to their preferences.

Jun 3, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #81 of 1,255
I wonder if Rose uses the same 2 pin cables for each of their earphones, for the ones using the 2 pin connection that is.  If they include 2 cables with the Puddin like they did the Mojito, but a little higher quality, I'll be immensely happy about that.

Jun 4, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #82 of 1,255
From Rose Pudding VS BR5, both has their pro & cons, for me I would prefer pudding SQ, but outlook will prefer over BR5 at least transparency shell would be nicer & high quality felt.

Jun 4, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #83 of 1,255
Am still intrigued by the thought of expereinceing a dual Dynamic iem with 2xBAs covering higher frequencies . .my QT5s DD are getting noticebly sweeter past the 50 hour mark and others are reporting improvement up to 150 hour mark , wouldnt be surprised if this is the case the Cappuccinos then ..assuming they have as good drivers, tuning and sound delivery as whats resonating through my synapse right now.. :k701smile:

Jun 4, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #84 of 1,255
Am still intrigued by the thought of expereinceing a dual Dynamic iem with 2xBAs covering higher frequencies . .my QT5s DD are getting noticebly sweeter past the 50 hour mark and others are reporting improvement up to 150 hour mark , wouldnt be surprised if this is the case the Cappuccinos then ..assuming they have as good drivers, tuning and sound delivery as whats resonating through my synapse right now..
k701smile.gif

2DD for bass + 1BA for mids + 1BA for treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back