Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread
May 22, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #32 of 1,255
Thing is that I actually lack that one high-end IEM. I'm stuck in the realm of Mid-Fi (although great deals) since like forever. As prices are coming down, options get more and more difficult.
I'm literally stuck inbetween the Rose Pudding vs. the Shockwave 3 vs. the ZhiYin QT5 or the upcoming Master 6 from Trinity. Man, I can't decide.

Plus there's the added issue of being the first to try something this expensive.  For the same price, I could buy a new video card or a new TV for my bedroom.

May 22, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #33 of 1,255
Plus there's the added issue of being the first to try something this expensive.  For the same price, I could buy a new video card or a new TV for my bedroom.

This is why I'd like to try and get them to send some over for us to try :wink:

Need contact info first, though...

May 22, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #37 of 1,255
On the other end of the spectrum, I'm curious about their entry level earphone.  Taobao doesn't even have a picture of it, at least not that I saw, so I wouldn't know what to expect.  

May 22, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #39 of 1,255
Thanks for this because I'm a scientist, and "weak science" doesn't sound like anything I want in IEM design
wink.gif

I guess I should've made a thread for these while I had the Margarita in house.

Maybe my man @Paulpark222 can drop some impressions
smily_headphones1.gif

biggrin.gif
 Thanks for bringing me over here, great to see a Rose IEM thread. 

I'm satisfied at my Margaret and willing to try out more IEMs from Rose.

Here comes the Rose NO.7 review! 

Paul

May 22, 2016 at 11:39 PM Post #41 of 1,255
Have you covered Mojito on headfi @ClieOS? Don't think I've ever heard of a dual dynamic earbud before
blink.gif

It is in my Earbuds Roundup thread.

Also, dual dynamic isn't something new in the earbuds world. Panasonic had made a name for their dual dynamic earbuds back in the 70s~90s when they were still serious in the headphone business. A mint condition HV100 probably cost more than gold of equal weight these days.

May 24, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #45 of 1,255
Ok, so I know the Mojito and the Margarita have both been heard by Head-Fiers.  Does anyone have any experience with other Rose Tech earphones?  I know there's strong interest in the BR5 and Pudding, but not sure about the others.  I know I'm strongly tempted to pick up the Pudding, as well as the entry level earphone which I believe runs roughly 15 USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back