RoCoo P DAP - Full Review
Jan 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #61 of 505

Quote:
I can't seem to find HiSound's website or where to buy one of these bad boys....

You can PM Jack (Hisound) and arrange payment via email over paypal. I think this is the last day for the Rocoo P auction where you can bid on it and save money on the cost. Check out the $1.00 Rocoo P auction thread. Good luck.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #62 of 505

Quote:
I can't seem to find HiSound's website or where to buy one of these bad boys....

Please check the links at the end of my review. Also, the auction on the RoCoo P is ending soon I believe, so you may want to act quick if you want to save some money.

Jan 3, 2012 at 4:24 AM Post #63 of 505

Sorry, Our website is happened to be updated, So after the holiday, it will be resumed.

Quote:
You can PM Jack (Hisound) and arrange payment via email over paypal. I think this is the last day for the Rocoo P auction where you can bid on it and save money on the cost. Check out the $1.00 Rocoo P auction thread. Good luck.

Jan 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #66 of 505
Does it have a line-out? 

Jan 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #67 of 505
Rocoo-P does not have a line-out. For that you have to get Studio V.

And my Rocoo-P is here!!!

Jan 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM Post #72 of 505

Quote:
Rocoo-P does not have a line-out...

Oh well, nothing's perfect, i guess...
Regardless, I can't wait for my Rocoo P to arrive
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #73 of 505

Quote:
Its not a true line out but it has a feature that can serves as a line out "HDMS". It also works great on my UHA4 which completely eliminates any hiss period.

i tried to hook my rocoo P to pimeta, sounds weird. vocal becomes forward, instrument becomes very laid back

hisound players are better when they stand on their own..

Jan 4, 2012 at 2:16 AM Post #74 of 505
I have tried the LO (HDSM) with a couple of portable amps, only with IEM's, and I have experienced find that it doesn't sound as "clean" as just using the Rocoo or Studio-V straight out of the HO.

Maybe I would hear different out come if using high impedance headphones, I don't know. I can only say that I don't really believe it's a true line out, it just lock the volume from the HO at the highest level. With some amps/IEM's this can work other's maybe not so much.

Jan 4, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #75 of 505

Quote:
I have tried the LO (HDSM) with a couple of portable amps, only with IEM's, and I have experienced find that it doesn't sound as "clean" as just using the Rocoo or Studio-V straight out of the HO.

Maybe I would hear different out come if using high impedance headphones, I don't know. I can only say that I don't really believe it's a true line out, it just lock the volume from the HO at the highest level. With some amps/IEM's this can work other's maybe not so much.

Yeah I'd say this is mainly good to use with really good amps or amp with low impedance for IEMs. I don't find the sound to be muddied with the UHA4 and it makes the background dead silent with my sensitive IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back