1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by headwhacker, Jul 21, 2014.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. jamato8 Contributor

Hasn't mistic river been gone for a long time? I used to enjoy going there and there was much to learn but then the site went away, that was a few years ago. 

2. headwhacker
    New build available for download

Google Drive
    Rockbox_DX90_1_2_0.zip

Mega
    Rockbox_DX90_1_2_0.zip

Change log
    05/10/2014 - fft plugin is working again.
                       - plugin memory size has been increased 2x the default size.
                       - minor adjustment to pcm buffering
                       - All plugins has been compiled and running. Some plugins (e.g. pacbox) requires additional files that needs to placed in the /sdcard/rockbox folder. For more details about plugins refer to the rockbox manual (http://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-ipodvideo.pdf)

3. deho

Thanks again for all the hard work. I noticed that you haven't included my latest theme collection, so I've uploaded a version with the latest themes included:

Mega
    Rockbox_DX90_1_2_0.zip (includes latest theme collection)

4. iBeyerX90-COP
    Anyway, I think it is better to have your theme pack not include directly in the rockbox release package. Because some people (like me) use personal customized themes which are different than the versions present in your pack.

But just my personal taste, not a big deal ^_^'

5. headwhacker

That's fine, the themes you drop in the rockbox folder will take over and ignore the ones bundled in the build.

6. headwhacker

Thanks, will merge it in my build

Edit: could you give me the link to your latest themes so I can update the first post

7. deho
    It basically is version 1.1 from the first post. The only difference is the slightly modified AAFreak theme.
    The version you included was 1.0.

8. headwhacker

ic, I must have included the AAFreak wps only and not the whole theme. I actually use the cabbie2 theme with the AAFreak wps and Terminus font.

9. deho
    There is only a wps for AAFreak. I simply meant that there are no changes to my theme collection (v.1.1) apart from the AAFreak wps that I modified for you. So there is no need to update the first post. :)

10. T.R.A.N.C.E.
    Can I ask why the Lurker firmware .img file you  provide in your first post differs in size from Lurkers own upload? Your Lurker 2.1 .img file is 228mb while Lurker's own upload is 163mb, both extracted as .img files. Have you further modified Lurkers firmware in some way?

11. headwhacker

It is patched with the launcher. I also increased the storage allocation of the system.img(inside the update.img). That is to accomodate the rockbox files when it's still included in the img file. Now that it's no longer included and the launcher is just very small, the img file is still bigger because it still has bigger empty space allocated in the img file.

Do not pay attention to the size of the update.img file. It doesn't tell you exactly if there was anything changed or if files added or removed. The simple act of extracting and re-packaging the update.img file will change the image size a bit without changing anything.

12. Stealer
    What fonts shld i choose if i want to display both english and chinese texts.

13. Stealer

Finally, after trying out most of the font with size 18..only 18-fixed displays the Chinese text .. but not sure about Japanese text..

but one thing for sure.. the WPS screen still shows the weird characters for the Chinese text..

rgds

14. Lad27
    Guys,

I've read somewhere a while ago that there is VU meter plugin or app available for rockbox. Does anybody know more about it?

Cheers.

15. headwhacker

It's under Plugins -> Demo

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last