Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware
Mar 16, 2014 at 6:36 AM Post #167 of 2,020
I want to ask that how can I add new theme and font for the dx50 rockbox ( i mean the new one but not the original one that can be change through settings ) And how to use QtADB to change theme and font ( as i have read an article on player.ru that theme and font can be change through that software, but i dont understand russian) thanks!

Mar 16, 2014 at 7:45 AM Post #168 of 2,020
  I want to ask that how can I add new theme and font for the dx50 rockbox ( i mean the new one but not the original one that can be change through settings ) And how to use QtADB to change theme and font ( as i have read an article on player.ru that theme and font can be change through that software, but i dont understand russian) thanks!

give me link of topic/post on player.ru, i can translate and explain

Mar 16, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #169 of 2,020
ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ПО ДОБАВЛЕНИЮ НОВЫХ ТЕМ И ШРИФТОВ В ROCKBOX

1. Скачиваем и устанавливаем программу QtADB (есть версии под все ОС). Или по ссылкам внизу поста. Должен быть установлен ADB драйвер. См. мою предыдущую инструкцию.
2. Скачиваем темы (полностью подходят под наше разрешение экрана) 
3. Скачиваем шрифты 
4. Распаковываем темы и шрифты.
5. Подключаем плеер к компьютеру.
6. Запускаем QtADB и видим файловый менеджер. Слева файлы вашего компьютера, справа "внутренности" плеера.
7. В окне справа переходим в папку /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/
8. Для установки темы в окне слева переходим в папку с распакованной темой. Выделяем все содержащиеся папки и перетаскиваем их в правое окно и нажимаем ОК. Прямо сейчас вы уже сможете выбрать тему в настройках (даже не отключая плеер от компьютера)
9. Все шрифты копируются в папку /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/fonts/ и выбираются потом в настройках темы

Темы и шрифты работают без проблем.

Mar 16, 2014 at 7:51 AM Post #171 of 2,020
I used google translate and i understand a bit, but when I open the app QtADB, it needs me to "choose path to SDK/tools" from file manager, but when i coonect dx50 to my computer and i choose the DX50 (I:) its said theres no adb

Mar 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #172 of 2,020
  ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ПО ДОБАВЛЕНИЮ НОВЫХ ТЕМ И ШРИФТОВ В ROCKBOX

1. Скачиваем и устанавливаем программу QtADB (есть версии под все ОС). Или по ссылкам внизу поста. Должен быть установлен ADB драйвер. См. мою предыдущую инструкцию.
2. Скачиваем темы (полностью подходят под наше разрешение экрана) 
3. Скачиваем шрифты 
4. Распаковываем темы и шрифты.
5. Подключаем плеер к компьютеру.
6. Запускаем QtADB и видим файловый менеджер. Слева файлы вашего компьютера, справа "внутренности" плеера.
7. В окне справа переходим в папку /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/
8. Для установки темы в окне слева переходим в папку с распакованной темой. Выделяем все содержащиеся папки и перетаскиваем их в правое окно и нажимаем ОК. Прямо сейчас вы уже сможете выбрать тему в настройках (даже не отключая плеер от компьютера)
9. Все шрифты копируются в папку /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/fonts/ и выбираются потом в настройках темы

Темы и шрифты работают без проблем.

1. download and install QtADB, adb driver must be installed.
2. download themes, be sure that theme are designed for your display resolution
3. download fonts.
4. unpack themes and fonts
5. connect DAP to pc
6. run QtADB, go to these file manager. On the left side files on PC, on the right - files on dap.
7. on the right go to /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/
8. on the left go there, where your unpached theme. Copy all the files and dirs in that directory to the right, than click "OK". Right now you can configure theme on rockbox, not necessarily unplug the DAP.
9. all the font must be copyed to /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/fonts/ , and after you can configure it with rockbox's theme settings.

Themes and fonts working without problems =) 

Mar 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #174 of 2,020
  1. download and install QtADB, adb driver must be installed.
2. download themes, be sure that theme are designed for your display resolution
3. download fonts.
4. unpack themes and fonts
5. connect DAP to pc
6. run QtADB, go to these file manager. On the left side files on PC, on the right - files on dap.
7. on the right go to /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/
8. on the left go there, where your unpached theme. Copy all the files and dirs in that directory to the right, than click "OK". Right now you can configure theme on rockbox, not necessarily unplug the DAP.
9. all the font must be copyed to /system/rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/fonts/ , and after you can configure it with rockbox's theme settings.

Themes and fonts working without problems =) 

I cant use the qtadb due to some unknown error.....
I just want to use a chinese-readable font:frowning2:

Mar 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #175 of 2,020
Yah! Me too..... I can enter the QtADB I can read the internal memory of DX50 and the sdcard on the left of the bar(Computer) in the QtADB, but on the right bar(phone) of the QtADB it didnt show anything? but i have installed the adb driver, why?

Mar 16, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #176 of 2,020
  I cant use the qtadb due to some unknown error.....
I just want to use a chinese-readable font:frowning2:

what king of error? copy text here

Yah! Me too..... I can enter the QtADB I can read the internal memory of DX50 and the sdcard on the left of the bar(Computer) in the QtADB, but on the right bar(phone) of the QtADB it didnt show anything? but i have installed the adb driver, why?

by manual on tab 'computer' you must open computer, and on right you must open internal system memory of DX50

Mar 16, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #178 of 2,020
  what king of error? copy text here

by manual on tab 'computer' you must open computer, and on right you must open internal system memory of DX50

Debug: app version:  "0.8.1" 
Debug: system: Windows 7  "x86" 
Debug: adb version -  "Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.31" 
Debug: adb root -  "error: device not found" 
Warning: QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (0), must be greater than 0
Debug: Phone::phone - sdk= "C:\Users\Tin\Desktop\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130717\sdk\platform-tools/" 
Debug: Phone::phone - adb start-server:  "error: device not found" 
Debug: Phone::phone - sdk= "C:\Users\Tin\Desktop\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130717\sdk\platform-tools/" 
Debug: Phone::phone - adb start-server:  "error: device not found" 
Debug: "16-03-2014 20:23:55" 
Debug: App version -  "0.8.1" 
Debug: Phone::slotConnectionChanged - DISCONNECTED 

Mar 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #179 of 2,020
What are you talking about? Playlist can be saved, edited and deleted. Read through any of the online RB manual to find out how to manage playlists.

I just created five playlist now. Something, I don't bother to do on the original FW.

Let me rephrase this. I was able to get a playlist up, but every time I tried to save, an "error in saving playlist" or such came up. Tried to play around with where it saved, but nothing worked. Did this for a couple of hours before just giving up and going back to the normal fw. I've been able to save playlists on my rockbox'd Clip Zip, but it didn't work here. I'm kinda short on time these days, and don't have alot of time to just play around with this. However, any help would be appreciated. I'm not a big fan of the way the current firmware does playlists either, so rockbox would be great for me if I got the playlists to save.

Mar 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #180 of 2,020
How do I set time and date? The options are: On = Set and Off = Revert (should be back or go back), how do I select On?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back