RME ADI-2 DAC Thread
Feb 4, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #1,924 of 5,991
There is new ADI 2 Pro with remote and in black.
"RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition"

Probably got updated DAC chip too?

s-l1600.jpg
How do I find out more about this specific model? I can't find any info except the regular model

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:26 AM Post #1,925 of 5,991
I can't search the subforum thread, ever since they changed the website a few days back.... How do I find
I can't find it now either. It must have sold.

I agree the new simple search is not so useful. There is a button which says 'Everywhere' that you can click and select 'This Forum'. Sadly the results are randomly ordered with respect to date and there seems no way to change that which is not at all helpful.

On the Advanced Search you can select a forum and order by most recent though.

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:38 AM Post #1,926 of 5,991
Silly Question, would getting this dac/amp be able to turn my Lcd-XC into bassheads tuning. Or am I better off getting secondary headphone?

I love this headphone, but want to get it to adapt for certain genres.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020 at 2:51 AM Post #1,927 of 5,991
That's easy. Use the included EQ, dial in +12 dB in band 1 set to shelf, frequency 65 Hz, Q 0.8. Turn on High Power mode. I do the same with the LCD-X. If the rumbling is not hard enough dial in another +6 dB from the Bass control...

Feb 5, 2020 at 10:42 AM Post #1,928 of 5,991
Silly Question, would getting this dac/amp be able to turn my Lcd-XC into bassheads tuning. Or am I better off getting secondary headphone?

I love this headphone, but want to get it to adapt for certain genres.

I have the XC...you can certainly pump up the low frequencies up more than bass head levels if you want. I usually put it up about 3db when I am in the mood and there is no distortion...for my LCD-4, I put it up about 5db sometimes and again, no distortion

Feb 5, 2020 at 12:05 PM Post #1,930 of 5,991
How does one increase just the Midbass impact on thr eq here, just the Midbass slam and volume impact, but how without raising the overall bass.

On a parametric equalizer. The Q value is how far of an influence it effects around your marked point-of-interest.

So raise the Q value.

Feb 5, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #1,932 of 5,991
I can't find it now either. It must have sold.

I agree the new simple search is not so useful. There is a button which says 'Everywhere' that you can click and select 'This Forum'. Sadly the results are randomly ordered with respect to date and there seems no way to change that which is not at all helpful.

On the Advanced Search you can select a forum and order by most recent though.
https://www.rme-audio.de/adi-2-pro-fs-be.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back