Ringtones... What is this insanity all about??
May 31, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #31 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big D
Though I doubt he would have been able to try an mimic a motorbike even if he wasn't!

Never underestimate German composers be they deaf / mute or insane.

EDIT: Or "Normal"

May 31, 2005 at 10:00 PM Post #32 of 94
Quote:

And a pair of trousers and shirt I trust I've got nothing against gay people bundee1 but I'm 100% into women..........

LOL! I think you misunderstood me and my humor. I think Michael Landon was on an old western TV show early on in his career. Maybe it was Gunsmoke or Bonanza instead of Rawhide, but that was a double entendre. I also have nothing against gay people and Im trying to get married next year.

As you guys say Cheers!

May 31, 2005 at 10:06 PM Post #33 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1
Im trying to get married next year.

Just to reconfirm....... you are not marrying me....... I am 100% hetrosexual and am not turned on by MEN IN THONGS......... I'm 100% into ladies.

All the best bundee1 and I hope you manage to get married (to a FEMALE)

Mike.

May 31, 2005 at 10:21 PM Post #35 of 94
Damn Pink you are a wicked pissa.
wink.gif

May 31, 2005 at 10:54 PM Post #36 of 94
isnt it nice how this started as thread about ringtones and now its about men in thongs...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #38 of 94
I frequently set my phone to vibrate and use the Skullcandy Link with the ultra discreet Shure E5 (with the cable going down behind my neck).

Since there isn't a readily visible mic nor a highly visible pair of earphones, I look like a complete nutter.

Jun 1, 2005 at 12:23 AM Post #40 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
If I hear that damned "Crazy Frog" (Axel F) tune on that Ringtone advert once more I think I'll put my fist through the TV screen
mad.gif

Is that the one where the frog is imitating a motorcycle? I freakin' hate that...

Jun 1, 2005 at 9:49 AM Post #42 of 94
dude, if you hear the Notre Dame fight song ringing softly please dont knee me in the nuts. Im just representing my alma mata.
icon10.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 10:29 AM Post #43 of 94
haha - welcome to what asia was like...

...5 years ago.
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 11:16 AM Post #45 of 94
If I haven't been unsacked by a certain florid-tressed luftwaffe vooman by the time T-Mobile offers the Treo 650, and if she and I pick up complimentary plans for cheese doodles on the dollar, then I'll begin my public cellphone life by trying to create the least offensive ringtone possible.

My idea is to find a single twenty-bar atonal line from Webern -- some slo-mo triple-pianissimo palindrome with zero repetition or melodic content -- and play it on a soft-timbred instrument. I can't imagine anything sounding less startling, or less inclined to stick in people's heads.

(Regarding the fleecing of consumers for ringtone (and other music) fees: Supposedly, carriers' intention to squeeze customers for every possible service has delayed or stopped the release of the iPod/Motorola phone. Apparently, Verizon and the rest don't want the user to be able to upload mp3s from a local computer for free; Apple, unsurprisingly, had assumed otherwise.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back