Ringtones... What is this insanity all about??
May 31, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #19 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
It'll be cool when the crazy frog is almost forgotten. Then I'll use it so people will think I am soooo outdated/out of fashion. Then I'll be cool because I know I'm deliberately out of synch anf they'll think otherwise
biggrin.gif

I'll probably be the one wearing flares and platform shoes on the tube humming da ding ding ding da ding din, brrm brrm da ding ding .....

biggrin.gif
You obviously get the same advert down south Steve.

May 31, 2005 at 9:05 PM Post #20 of 94
Of course, the people who have annoying ringtones often have annoying conversations. I sure don't care that Billy helped Suzy with her Latin homework but wouldn't take Jenny to the Presbyterian ice-cream social. Nor do I care that the Henderson account is going to pot while Jenkins is in Bermuda with his third wife. I leave my cell-phone off most of the time. E-mail is a good way to reach me and not as annoying as the TigerBeat crowd swooning over JTT and the latest Corey. Ringtones only add fuel to the fire of bother that is modern cellular telephones.

May 31, 2005 at 9:23 PM Post #21 of 94
I have some jerko who comes to my workplace everyday (retail) 15 mins before we close, stands behind a pillar and talks on his cellphone until he is the last person in the store, then leaves. Never buys anything just pisses us off. Anyway, Michael Landon would be wearing a cowboy hat or something.
RAWHIDE!

May 31, 2005 at 9:24 PM Post #22 of 94
I have a Bach Fugue as my ringtone, but it was free with the phone and since only 2 people in the whole world know my number(one is the missus) and I leave the phone off except for emergencies i.e 95% of the time I dont annoy anybody - well not with the phone anyway.

A cellphone is just a reflection of the fear that if you stop talking your brain will sieze up.

May 31, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #23 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1
Anyway, Michael Landon would be wearing a cowboy hat or something.

And a pair of trousers and shirt I trust
confused.gif
I've got nothing against gay people bundee1 but I'm 100% into women..........

Mike.

May 31, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #25 of 94
i like my custom ringtones. i have USB cable so i dont pay for them. i use parts of the songs i like and NO 1 knows those songs so i am the only person w/ that ringtone.

May 31, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #26 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
If I hear that damned "Crazy Frog" (Axel F) tune on that Ringtone advert once more I think I'll put my fist through the TV screen
mad.gif

LOL... come on, mike, that's finest german musical art... don't you hear the direct relation to beethoven, bruckner and kraftwerk?
lambda.gif
wink.gif

May 31, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #27 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrokenEnglish
LOL... come on, mike, that's finest german musical art... don't you hear the direct relation to beethoven, bruckner and kraftwerk?
lambda.gif
wink.gif

Yes, Beethoven was deaf also.

May 31, 2005 at 9:55 PM Post #30 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big D
Though I doubt he would have been able to try an mimic a motorbike even if he wasn't!

No problem for old Ludwig Van the Piano smasher

Brrmmm Brrmmm Brrmmm Brrmmm

Brrmmm Brrmmm Brrmmm Brrmmm

Symphony No 5 for orchestra and Triumph Bonneville

Users who are viewing this thread

Back