Rhapsodio thread
May 28, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #407 of 2,203
Just in case and FWIW, I do not think that I have suffered from a poor seal with the universal version of the Galaxy. I love customs, but with universals, choosing the right tips goes a long way.

My ears are really wierd and I struggle to get a good seal with almost all the tips that I had tried. Add that to the fact that my 5K PAW doesn't have enough juice to drive the power hungry Galaxy, I use them almost always at home with my Mojo. Currenly, I don't enjoy my Galaxy at all and have less 15-20 hours on it. I contacted Sammy to get mine converted to a custom and to his credit, at that time, he adviced that making a CIEM does degrade the sound quality.

I am wondering (and hoping) he has special prices for owners who are not enjoying their Galaxy because of the seal.

May 28, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #408 of 2,203
I am wondering (and hoping) he has special prices for owners who are not enjoying their Galaxy because of the seal.

giphy.gif

May 29, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #412 of 2,203
The special Solar done. It s let Solar background more silent, dark,Clean and better treble extension.

You're a mad scientist, Sammy. We should fear and honor you and these bizarre pursuits.

May 29, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #414 of 2,203
The special Solar done. It s let Solar background more silent, dark,Clean and better treble extension.

Why you gotta do that for Sammy?!!!

Is that a special order, or are you going to offer that for sale too?

May 29, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #416 of 2,203
May 29, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #419 of 2,203
I've never had a tight backup in the nozzle, only simple obstructions. Those move with the lightest of touches.

Any sort of liquid will probably screw with the drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back