Rhapsodio thread
Jun 12, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #436 of 2,210
@ezekiel77 Is that a built in ear guide on the cable? Looking forward to hearing these.
biggrin.gif

Yup like nmatheis has just said, it's plastic tubing without memory wire. A chin slider would be welcome, exactly.

Jun 12, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #437 of 2,210
Mine came today, but the damned mailman didn't even ring my doorbell and left the stupid orange paper in the box.

&$!?&@!! USPS

Jun 12, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #438 of 2,210
Mine came today, but the damned mailman didn't even ring my doorbell and left the stupid orange paper in the box.

&$!?&@!! USPS

Funny thing is this almost happened to me, too. I emerged from my basement, saw the mail carrier sitting in her vehicle filling out a form, opened my door, and she brought up the package. She had knocked, but I couldn't hear it in the basement. Lucky I came up when I did!

Jun 12, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #439 of 2,210
Funny thing is this almost happened to me, too. I emerged from my basement, saw the mail carrier sitting in her vehicle filling out a form, opened my door, and she brought up the package. She had knocked, but I couldn't hear it in the basement. Lucky I came up when I did!

That's the thing, I was up, as were the kids and the dog.  Had the carrier actually rang the bell, the dog would've gone beserk and the kids would've woke me up.

And to make things better, when I went to the post office at 12pm to get the box, the guy in the front said the carrier hadn't returned yet.   I impolitely told him that the carrier didn't ring the bell, and he said he'd look into it.

Now I gotta wait until Monday, and I have to wait for the carrier to come or I'll miss it again.   Pissed!

Jun 12, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #442 of 2,210
Yup, they could be burning in as we speak, but nooo!

Jun 12, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #445 of 2,210
To answer your question @B9Scrambler, yes there are ear guides. However, they're simply pre-formed flexible plastic tubing with no memory wire similar to those in the new A&D D2 but the shape of Clipper's ear guides conforms to my ears a bit better.

Yup like nmatheis has just said, it's plastic tubing without memory wire. A chin slider would be welcome, exactly.

Thanks guys. Not a huge fan of those preformed tubes as they tend to prevent getting a great seal. I'll definitely be trying some alternative cables and have the perfect one in mind.

Jun 12, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #449 of 2,210
I wanted to buy the galaxy but heard that it is very difficult to drive but this little clipper!!! Interested :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back