Rhapsodio thread
Apr 9, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #1,321 of 2,203
It's really bad. Care about your family more please when they stay by you
So sorry to hear. Yes, family is most important and must come first. Like Ben said, we’ll support you when you get back!
My dad died a month ago so I can relate, but I can also tell you it slowly starts to get better. We are here if you need us!
Very sorry to hear about your dad, my condolences.

Apr 9, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #1,322 of 2,203
Hi guys !
Sorry to all my mates . I got super bad news from my personal life . I can't focus on rhapsodio works recently.
Regards
Sammy

It's really bad. Care about your family more please when they stay by you

Sorry to hear that Sammy, please take care of yourself and your family. Family comes first!

Apr 25, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #1,327 of 2,203
I hope you are okay Sammy, family is most important and everything else can wait.

That said, I am really looking forward to seeing what the Nightmare will bring once you can restart the release.

I expect the Zombie JP will look beautiful, looking forward to seeing some images of those.

May 23, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #1,330 of 2,203
Well hello Rhapsodio thread watchers. I thought I would stop lurking and stop annoying others with my PMs and actually post something : )

I have become a Rhapsodio fan. I have recently acquired the following: Galaxy V1, Galaxy V2, Saturn and Zombie. On top of that i have acquired more cables than I have IEMs: Pandara Dwarf, 2.98 8 strand, Dark Knight (two of them), and two of the cables that come with the Saturn.

Illness? Yes! but I am among friends.

Thank you Sammy, @ceeloChamp @SeeSax and @LCeh for putting up with me the last two months. Your knowledge is admirable and commendable! I aspire to have 1/100th of the combined knowledge you have.

On that note I am writing a review for the Zombie and will have it done in the next few weeks. It will be an advanced beginners version of a review. I am thoroughly enjoying the process.

May 23, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #1,331 of 2,203
Well hello Rhapsodio thread watchers. I thought I would stop lurking and stop annoying others with my PMs and actually post something : )

I have become a Rhapsodio fan. I have recently acquired the following: Galaxy V1, Galaxy V2, Saturn and Zombie. On top of that i have acquired more cables than I have IEMs: Pandara Dwarf, 2.98 8 strand, Dark Knight (two of them), and two of the cables that come with the Saturn.

Thank you Sammy, @ceeloChamp @SeeSax and @LCeh for putting up with me the last two months. Your knowledge is admirable and commendable! I aspire to have 1/100th of the combined knowledge you have.

On that note I am writing a review for the Zombie and will have it done in the next few weeks. It will be an advanced beginners version of a review. I am thoroughly enjoying the process.
Wow, that is an impressive (and enviable) collection! Well done on that!

Looking forward to your review!

May 23, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #1,332 of 2,203
@SLC1966 Mark no need to apologize my friend - I enjoy our conversations via PM! Feels a bit like we're carpooling to an IEM AA meeting, but, what the heck...you only live once.

We are all in for a treat with Mark's review of the Zombie. He has a way with words and I know will do it justice.

-Collin-

May 23, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #1,333 of 2,203
Thank you for the kind words Collin.

Most of my IEM time happens when three children, two dogs, and my wife are sleeping. Or I listen while rocking a 6 month old to sleep. Today is an anomaly and it has been a joy. I usually listen to my IEMs through a portable DAC/AMP. I have tried listening to my IEMs through my Schiit Vali 2 but the volume does not go low enough or it only comes out of one channel when on low enough volume. I have tried the Earbuddy and the advanced version of the Earbuddy whatever it is called. Yes it attenuates but to me it degrades the sound. Especially the bass. I just hooked up my Zombie to my Schiit MJ2. Wow! Still SE only but what a difference. EVERYTHING tightened up! Even I did for a few seconds : ) Puberty PTSD is a good thing I think!

Tonight I will be rocking a baby (CJ) to sleep with my MJ2s in the other hand and my Zombies in my ears. Now that is a picture of health! Along with my CJ monogram bibs I am going to get MJ2 monolith bibs.
Mark

May 23, 2018 at 8:02 PM Post #1,335 of 2,203

Sammy's dark knight 8 braid is still one of my favorite cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back