Rhapsodio thread
May 28, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #1,336 of 2,203
Hello buddys! I have a Rhapsodio Galaxy v1 with a brass house that Sammy did, and today I did a cleanup, and now the color is translating the sound! Gold! Gold Gold
upload_2018-5-28_12-13-38.jpeg
upload_2018-5-28_12-13-38.jpeg

Last edited:
May 28, 2018 at 10:29 PM Post #1,339 of 2,203
The sound is Amazing! It’s detailed with a beautiful bass! The bass has an amazing detailed and clarity! It isn’t a mass like other iems! I’m loving it!
What cable do you have on your V1 Brass?

May 31, 2018 at 1:52 PM Post #1,341 of 2,203
Hey everyone,

Who here has the Sakura cable and can comment on the sound? Looking to pick one up for my set of IEMs to have something to balance my copper cable with.

Thanks!

May 31, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #1,343 of 2,203
I ordered Sakura but still waiting. I can get back to you when I receive.

Thanks. Do you know (anyone else can comment to) how long on average Sammy takes to make and ship cables since I assume they're done to order? I am also in the US so shipping will add on time.

May 31, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #1,344 of 2,203
Sammy's stuff arrives quicker than you'd think, especially coming from HK

Jun 1, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #1,346 of 2,203
Thanks all! Looking forward to trying the Sakura. Decided to pull the trigger.

Jun 4, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #1,347 of 2,203
For those who have ordered from Sammy,

How do I request termination and connection for cables? I am wanting to use the Sakura with my Campfire Polaris, so I requested MMC/3.5mm.

I've heard differently, but does Campfire use a special type of MMCX?

And also, I noticed there is a "shipping" product on the page. Do I have to pay this for my product to ship out even if it's a cable?

Jun 4, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #1,348 of 2,203

How do I request termination and connection for cables? I am wanting to use the Sakura with my Campfire Polaris, so I requested MMC/3.5mm.

And also, I noticed there is a "shipping" product on the page. Do I have to pay this for my product to ship out even if it's a cable?

If you're a Facebook user, I would message Sammy directly on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/rhapsodiohk/

The website doesn't allow customization options on the web form, so it's best to let Sammy know exactly what termination you need and he will take care of it. As for the shipping, he'll probably tell you how much it costs.

Long story short: the website is not really ideal for ordering the cable, but Sammy's customer service is great and he will take care of you.

-Collin-

P.S. I messaged him and gave him a heads-up.

Forgot to mention, you don't need any special MMCX sockets for Campfire. They use a special material in the socket, but it's a traditional MMCX and I've never come across a cable that wouldn't fit.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #1,349 of 2,203
Well hello Rhapsodio thread watchers. I thought I would stop lurking and stop annoying others with my PMs and actually post something : )

I have become a Rhapsodio fan. I have recently acquired the following: Galaxy V1, Galaxy V2, Saturn and Zombie. On top of that i have acquired more cables than I have IEMs: Pandara Dwarf, 2.98 8 strand, Dark Knight (two of them), and two of the cables that come with the Saturn.

Illness? Yes! but I am among friends.

Thank you Sammy, @ceeloChamp @SeeSax and @LCeh for putting up with me the last two months. Your knowledge is admirable and commendable! I aspire to have 1/100th of the combined knowledge you have.

On that note I am writing a review for the Zombie and will have it done in the next few weeks. It will be an advanced beginners version of a review. I am thoroughly enjoying the process.
Thanks! Hope you love my products!
I am planning big event on July .

Jun 4, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #1,350 of 2,203

Campfire mmcx like regular sockets . Don't worry about that.
Sakura sound focus on mid and high frequency .It should give you nice improve a bit details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back