Rhapsodio thread
Jul 9, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #541 of 2,236

It should be good to show our options in any exhibitions
I do ask anyone interest in hybrid iem dual dynamic drivers iem in usd 400-usd 550 price range?
yes

Jul 10, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #546 of 2,236
Hi guys, I am new here. I would like to purchase Solar but I only listen music with my smartphone. Would it be a waste? Should I get Rhapsodio RDB mk IV instead? Sorry for my English. Thanks.

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #547 of 2,236
Hi, after looking in my crystal ball, and Woking out what sort of cell phone you have, (lol) I can see it has an advanced DAC in it.
And of coarse with such a nice in built DAC in your phone, because my crystal ball senses you like your music.
Me and my strong sarcasm are thinking, the Solar will be fine with nearly any sort of musical phone's.

I haven't found a musical output that makes them sound bad. And they just scale better with a higher quality DAP or a phone with a high quality output like the v10.

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #548 of 2,236
Hi, after looking in my crystal ball, and Woking out what sort of cell phone you have, (lol) I can see it has an advanced DAC in it.
And of coarse with such a nice in built DAC in your phone, because my crystal ball senses you like your music.
Me and my strong sarcasm are thinking, the Solar will be fine with nearly any sort of musical phone's.

I haven't found a musical output that makes them sound bad. And they just scale better with a higher quality DAP or a phone with a high quality output like the v10.

Truly you are the master divinator!

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #549 of 2,236
Truly you are the master divinator!

Thanks @PinkyPowers,
Sometimes it's not easy to be me.:yum:

How are you enjoying your Solar, now they are starting to accumulate some burn in time?

Mine sound so good now, (with hundreds of hours on them) it seems the more time I spend with them the more I want to use them. Best part is I have no desire to look for more IEM"s.

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #550 of 2,236
And of coarse with such a nice in built DAC in your

phone, because my crystal ball senses you like your music.

lol. Thanks for your reply sir. Have to find a way to convince my wife, since buying a Solar is a huge investment to me.

Jul 11, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #554 of 2,236
Hi guys, I am new here. I would like to purchase Solar but I only listen music with my smartphone. Would it be a waste? Should I get Rhapsodio RDB mk IV instead? Sorry for my English. Thanks.

The Solars are very easy to drive. I play them outta my cellphone sometimes and they do the job. If you plan to get a DAP later on you might think of a brighter DAP like the QP1R or the drier and detailed AKs.

Jul 11, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #555 of 2,236
Thanks @PinkyPowers,
Sometimes it's not easy to be me.:yum:

How are you enjoying your Solar, now they are starting to accumulate some burn in time?

Mine sound so good now, (with hundreds of hours on them) it seems the more time I spend with them the more I want to use them. Best part is I have no desire to look for more IEM"s.

The Solar CIEM is the most comfortable custom in my collection. Even better fit than the big CIEM companies. Slide right in and forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back